Xbox Some Assets On Boston Sprinter Are Blurry

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by CrazyDash, Aug 19, 2021.

1. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

So as I was playing NEC, I found a strange bug. I noticed that there were some textures/assets that were not loading properly, making them blurry. Looking at the images below, you can see in the first image that the dials on the left hand side in the F40 cab are all blurred out and hard to read. In the second image, you can see that the train number is blurred out. I was able to kinda fix this once I got closer to the numbers, but from a distance, it is blurry. In the third image, you can see that the buttons for the screen displays in the ACS64 are blurry. I do not know if there is a specific way to reproduce this issue. It could have something to do with going into exterior camera, but I cannot confirm that. If you notice this issue anywhere else on the route, feel free to post a reply and share an image.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. joulz75

joulz75 Active Member

It's not only on NEC but on all the routes since the RH update... That's incredible how they didn't even mention that on stream as it is so obvious.

3. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Oh ok. I've only played NEC so far so I didn't know it was a core issue. Thanks for telling me

4. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Yeah I’ve got really mad at DTG for this blurred and flickering texture issues on every routes and trains.
    We got more Artefakte Texture Glitches as well like on the 112.

I can see no QA Control to tested the game before, it’s got even worse with another’s yearly update.
    TrainSim-Matt please say something about this, it looks so annoying and you played a lot of time on Xbox Series X, to helped the Developers to get this shortly fixed.
    Ive also made a Short Video.
    https://youtu.be/5AbY92BrunQ BB6B5317-F215-4DD8-9FF9-8B1C7AD86B12.jpeg

• Like Like x 1