Will All Our Superb Community Mods Ever Be Running At Tsw2 Rush Hour?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by J.T., Aug 19, 2021.

1. J.T.

J.T. Active Member

I appreciate that DTG has made the upgrade to TSW2 "Rush Hour" available for free to all TSW2 owners. And I am pleasantly surprised that I no longer find passengers sitting in the carriages at the depot :)

Unfortunately, all the community mods, which significantly improved the fun experience and increased immersion, stopped working after this upgrade :(

I'm not familiar with the customs in the TSW2 community - will these mods be updated to the latest TSW version, or does the game improvement start from scratch every year?

I already miss those fantastic realistic sounds, the clatter of track joints and all those missing stickers that DTG can't put on for legal reasons ;(

2. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

It is up to the individual authors to update their own mods -- DTG have no control over this as they are unsupported. Mods are already starting to see 4.26 updates as londonmidland has already updated his fantastic sky mod

Keep an eye on the TSC mod site for individual mod updates and/or use the mod manager which will notify when your mods receive an update

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. J.T.

J.T. Active Member

Is there any way to roll back the update and go back to TSW2 to recover e.g. jointed track sounds and better horn sounds on CSX locomotives?

4. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

No

5. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

Yes, it will just take some time for mod authors to update their stuff, luckily isn't particularly hard to do, so i imagine we'll see the bulk of them back, probably a good chunk of those in the next few days.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  6. JetWash

JetWash Well-Known Member

It’s not hard but it is time consuming. It’ll take a while.

• Like Like x 1