Sifa And Immersion Controles

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by joulz75, Aug 19, 2021.

1. joulz75

joulz75 Active Member

One thing I really don't understand with the new immersion controles is why they didn't allocate a button to the sifa on german routes. We have pzb befehl, pzb release, sand (??!!), but really who is using sand in tsw2 ? Even with that, there is the other buttons available for sifa. Instead of that, we still have to hear "zugbeeinflussung" each time we acknowledge if we only use a controller !

2. Redbus

Redbus Well-Known Member

True, but you would also want Sifa on a single-press function, as it has to be hit so often. For what it’s worth, I noticed the Dpad-Down sander function has a bug as it messes with the reverser, even though it’s mapped to operation shift. I am also surprised there is no bell button mapped for US routes, which could have been mapped to the operation shift Dpad-Up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

What about B and holding B for Sifa/PZB Acknowledge? Contact signaller is not used anywhere near as much as these (some locos now have telephones/radio interactive controls for that). Don't they hold the PZB Acknowledge switch down as they pass a signal to ensure it registers? For AWS/Vigilance I don't mind it combined. PZB voice audio plays every time you use Sifa so I use a controller/keyboard combination.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021