Layers Hma Xbox One X

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by t.reizner35, Aug 20, 2021.

1. t.reizner35

t.reizner35 Active Member

Just to say it, overall the new update looks good just having a few bugs that need to be solved (spawning without a loco on Köln Aachen and blurry textures). But one thing I dont understand is these layer thing on HMA since the release of this route (without next gen consoles) they were talking about solving this problem and nothing ever happens even not with the new core update! Now the next gen consoles got these layers and all the owner of the older consoles get nothing! Does this mean that I have to buy the xbox series x for 500 Euro just to finally play HMA with all the trains? Thats not how it should be in my opinion!

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

There's no intention I think to bring layers to last-gen due to the low memory of the Xbox One. The only thing you can hope for is them to put in two timetables that swaps some layers but doesn't have them running all in one go.

By the way it has been said Series S gets all the layers like Series X, so that is a cheaper option.

3. t.reizner35

Yeah thats very sad because at the time they launched this addon there was no talk about next gen consoles and they cant talk about finding a solution and then do nothing and wait for next gen consoles! For me something like swapping timetables would be ok but it happens nothing they dont even talk about it anymore!

4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I do feel the frustration too. Now the next-gen versions are out, that seems to be the "solution" to HMA layers issue - buy one of these consoles.

• Like Like x 1
  5. t.reizner35

I am already thinking about a xbox series x but getting one is not easy!

• Like Like x 1