Get A Grip Folks - Even Apple Gets Updates Wrong

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by saxon#3093, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I'd quite like a bit of compensation. Maybe they could let us claim one route and one train for free? Or giving everyone the new NEC route or the Season Ticket?

• Like Like x 2
  2. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

Well it’s no good taking our frustrations out on you is it because you messed up big time and you know it. You don’t really have any answers as to what went wrong or how you are going to put things right and when? and you hide behind locked threads so players can’t directly reply to you. And your surprised that players on here are venting their frustrations on each other. So please keep your patronising comments to yourself and better serve your time sorting this holy mess out along with your other colleagues in DTG. Oh yeah btw a bit of compensation like a free route we didn’t already have when this mess is eventually sorted is the least DTG can do for all this hassle.:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Bullets_On_Parade

Bullets_On_Parade Member

Yeah I agree with a bonus route code or something. I'm afraid the "just wait and it will be sorted" is not really going to convince me as a customer to purchase any more for this game. I'm already enquiring to sony about the 3 routes i bought last week and maybe getting a refund. At least I could maybe spend some cash on doing something fun this weekend.

But if you can't give us a free route key maybe even some steam keys for the equivalent content I own on PS4? That's the sort of customer service I would be happy with I would think. I'm okay with mistakes, these happen, but not ripoffs.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

Bonus or a good discount is a good ideia indeed...After a very pathetic start of this thread might aswell end with a good way for dtg win back some lost buyers already.

5. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

I've got an iPhone 8 and when you Spend over £300 and its all gone, its crazily stupid how you can say 'Just shut up & wait' its annoying and your not the community manager, nor Dovetail staff and only they have the authorization to do so.

6. Bullets_On_Parade

Bullets_On_Parade Member

You're acting like the nature of the product precludes it from a discussion about consumer protection. Doesn't matter if the product is worth 50cents. If anything does not do what is described, you are entitled to redress. Yes, it's called an "entitlement" so I don't understand why you're upset people are acting entitled to have the situation rectified. You don't call it entitled, you call it being a spoilt brat or whatever.... but same thing. If you have the patients to sit there with a broken product then that's great. I'm happy for you. For me, that's an awful lot of coin sitting there locked up in something I wish I could have the opportunity to put elsewhere in my current situation. No need to lessen one's experience is there? Each to their own. How do you know what others are going through? Note that these are rhetorical questions. I'm not really interested in talking about it anymore because it's a waste of energy.

• Like Like x 2