This Is Outrageous

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Gav, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Gav

Gav Active Member

The game is totally broken now on PS4 and PS5, all of my routes and locos that I have brought over the years have gone, I can't play any of them and I tried to download them again but when I started the game they are still not there. I have spent hundreds upon hundreds of £ buying these routes.

So hold on, wait you say... there is a issue with adds on and they should be in the game later.. but no no no the add ons missing is not the only issues, far from it. So the routes that are in the game I thought I'll try.. Bakerloo line, started the game and got the blue error screen, game crashed and had to go back to my PS home screen. I tried it again and this time the result was way worse.. started the route and blue screen came up with error code, however this time it just froze, totally frozen.. I could not even press the PS button. So I had to turn my PS4 off by pressing the power button, which is dangerous to do.

This is absolutely unreal, and so poor.

• Like Like x 11
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

Having the same issues, none of the DLC add on packs are working, had the blue screen crash whilst walking around in the Peninsula Corridor Scenario, I wasn't even in a train and it crashed. Then we get an update saying hey they are all working and available in the PS Store for free, just download them again, well guess what? They aren't and downloading them again doesn't work either DTG's attitude is everything is fine it's just a few tiny issues, it's Play Station Europe's fault. They should just take responsibility, it's been a bloody disaster and the attitude of you sort it out yourselves absolutely stinks.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Gav

Gav Active Member

1000% agree, it does stink. They are talking as if its a minor problem and everything is going smoothly. This is not acceptable at all

I am scared to death to start the game again because of the blue screen error freezing my console, which it did. They need to realize and understand its not just everyones routes and trains that are missing, the actual game is totally broken now. Not good enough

• Like Like x 5
  4. transport

transport Active Member

I 100% agree that it is PlayStation Europe’s fault in fact with the whole message

5. ronaldluo#4727

ronaldluo#4727 New Member

Yes, we should all blame SONY not DTG which just beg for our patience and publish useless rubbish instructions making you feel like the issue has been solved and it's not their problem anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

Can’t believe some people are now blaming Sony just remember this is about a further update because the original one that DTG put out wasn’t working.

• Like Like x 4
  7. ottselmaster

ottselmaster Well-Known Member

A literal train wreck.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

Still download the faulty update, or Sony has already turned it off. My PS4 still has a previous working version. Another big problem is that this game cause the console to freeze. Sony should be interested in this, because such a bad game can damage the system sowtware of the console. It should not go until a forced restart of the console.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

and sony take out cyberpunk 2077 for having bad frame rate but this game is not playable and still on ps store.

• Like Like x 2