Dam Train Wont Start Again

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Craigyboy, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Ok so I am trying for the umpteen time to do the scenario aggregate industries the furthest I've ever got to is just before re coupling the engine back up. At various points throughout the scenario either the junctions fail to move by hand so I was planning to do them via the route map. But now for no reason that I can see the engine has stopped and all I can hear is a clicking sound of soughts. I've tried going through the motions of starting the train up from scratch but most buttons are in the release state and won't be pressed. I'm stuck now before traveling up the line to refuel. Why has the train suddenly stopped and engine cut out trying to put it in reverse l. So annoying now with no visual help in what has gone wrong and what's the god dam clicking sound arrrrgh

2. Jamin8271

Jamin8271 New Member

This is not a fault and you have to do a full restart of the train! In the class 66 or cargo train just under the reverser is 4 buttons the furthest to the left is the isolation switch make sure this is down to off then the loco will restart when you press start! Make sure when it has started you flick that switch agian to run

• Like Like x 2
  3. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Thank you

• Like Like x 1