Question About Switching From Ps4-ps5

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jcgxjx, Aug 20, 2021.

1. jcgxjx

jcgxjx New Member

Sorry if this has been asked before, i started TSW2 on my PS4 last year. I recently switched over to my PS5. I uploaded everything from the PS4 to the Cloud and transfered it to the PS5. Everything was on the PS5 except some of my DLC that i purchased. Specifically the Clinchfield and the Crane Creek Union Pacific routes. Any reason for this? I would hate to pay $30 again for both when i already paid. My other DLC seemed to show up.

2. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

I think its a bug I have the PS5 version of TSW2 as well as PS4 and I bought them on PS4 version so were free on PS5, I would give it a day or so and it should be free once dtg sort out the issues

3. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, very odd that certain DLC was missing on the transfer.

when moving games it’s normally the whole thing inc dlc

did you launch the PS5 version or the PS4 version of the game on your console?

the store will know what you own and you won’t have to pay for anything again.

you should be able to switch which version you want to run then pop down to add ons and install from there :cool:

4. thatleedsguy#8590

thatleedsguy#8590 Active Member

As far as I know, all your purchased DLCs through the PS Store should be recognised and made free or automatically put into place? I'm not on a PS5, but this is just what we were all told, pretty much.

I'd say it's a bug somewhere down the line and to sit tight for now.