Lirr - M3 - Alert Acknowledge

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Averrnor, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Averrnor

Averrnor Member

Hi guys,

I wanted to take M3 for a ride, with the safety systems on, and noticed that "Q" key is not working with the alert acknowledge anymore. Only the Deadman's pedal is connected with it, however in the control settings it is still marked as "Alerter / DSD reset" as well.

Do you also have such a thing?

• Like Like x 1
  2. THEEIWH

THEEIWH New Member

Same thing happens with me. Idk if it's just a PC problem, as I had the M3 on PS4 pre-4.26, and I've only just got the PC version.

3. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

It's' been broken since the Lirr route was updated a couple of months ago. You can still use the mouse/joypad to acknowledge the alerter, but its hard to do in the short time you have.

Unfortunately, its even harder to get DTG to acknowledge they've broken something else that was working perfectly before they attempted to improve things! I'm convinced that whoever is supposed to be testing these things before release, does so with the safety systems turned off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. THEEIWH

THEEIWH New Member

Brilliant. So we can expect a 6-month wait for a fix to make its way through the Roadmap, if it even makes it that far?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

That's the issue with the bugs not being listed on the roadmap anymore, we have no idea if DTG is aware of them or has any intention of fixing. Given that Lirr has recently been looked at by the preservation crew, it could be very long time before they go back to it. Lets hope it does get sorted ASAP.

6. Averrnor

Averrnor Member

Wow, didn't realize that it is long time issue. I thought something happened during Unreal transition.

I hope we will get LIRR upgraded to the Boston Sprinter standards in the near future...

EDIT: Additional content.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  7. cyrill.kroonstuiver

cyrill.kroonstuiver Well-Known Member

Tried looking it up and found this thread.
    As of may 26th 2022, still not fixed. Over half a year later.