PC Doors Lock Up On Boston Sprinter Route

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by KDTW Flyer, Aug 21, 2021.

1. KDTW Flyer

KDTW Flyer New Member

Hey there I was trying out the new Boston Sprinter Route tonight I noticed that sometime during a timetable I would open the doors then when I locked them it only closed like half of the doors, I continue to press lock and they still won't budge. When I get out and try and manually close them (by clicking on them) some of the doors close and others continue to refuse to close. I only had time to do 2 timetables 1 was the ACS-64 the doors were fine the whole way until I got to Providence. I tried out the MBTA and I got to a station between Providence and Canton Junction when the doors went wrong on this try.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  2. KDTW Flyer

KDTW Flyer New Member

I just brought this issue up on the Dovetail Support page as well waiting for a response back.

3. conniethunder

conniethunder Well-Known Member

"Boston Bugs"

On the first scenario "Marching-In", the unlock doors feature would not work for the last two stations using the TAB key option.
    I had to get out and manually open a carriage door, wait for the loading, then close it! :)

I may as well mention that this was a very stuttery game play too. I hope this is not down to the new high compression level, because this is going to ruin my playability! :(