Reinstalling Tsw2 Rush Hour After Uninstalling Due To Problems On Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jimnicebutdimm, Aug 21, 2021.

1. jimnicebutdimm

jimnicebutdimm Member

So, I:

1. Installed core update yesterday.
    2. Brought Rush Hour season pass.
    3. Downloaded DLC I already owned
    4. Had blue screens
    5. Hadn't seen info about upcoming update so, uninstalled game in order to reinstall
    6. Went to try and reinstall TSW2 via Playsation store. Store says I own TSW2 but, there is no option to download.
    7. Reinstalled game via my TSW game disc. It downloaded a load of updates but, has only been able to update it to TSW2020 and not TSW2 or TSW2 Rush Hour.
    8. Told PS4 to look for updates hoping something might appear and help get to TSW2 Rush Hour but, it claims it's up to date.

So, is anyone able to help me get my PS4 to the the point it has Rush Hour on it?

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Luke8899

Luke8899 Well-Known Member

Go to the library on your PS4, and download TSW2 from there, it should be in the 'purchased' section.

Although apparently the crashing issue is fixed, I recommend only installing the base game (which will incorporate any updates), when prompted do not install any DLC. Once it the base game is installed, look for Boston sprinter in the PS store and it should be free to download. With that you can play Rush hour - Boston Providence (which is very good so worth prioritising over trying to install other DLC).

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. jimnicebutdimm

jimnicebutdimm Member

Have not got to rush hour but, having had a look in the DTG store in TSW2020, did find TSW2 which is installing as we speak. So, hopefully once installed, it will update to TSW2 Rush Hour

4. jimnicebutdimm

jimnicebutdimm Member

It wasn't in library, but, was able to get it via the DTG store in TSW2020. TSW2 downloading as we speak.

5. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Rush Hour isn't really a separate thing, it's just an update to TSW2 that you're doing. They've called it Rush Hour because they're adding more passengers and stuff, but that's more about the bundle of the three new routes. Typically for DTG, it's as clear as mud.

Once you've reinstalled TSW2, you should have the new UI and be good to play the base routes - don't install all of your DLC yet though, because most aren't fixed. East Coastway and Pen Corridor seem fine, but it's still a bit of a mess at the moment.