Ps5 Controll

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by detjohno, Aug 21, 2021.

1. detjohno

detjohno Member

On PS5 you press the right stick in to go to external camera. I can move it around fine, but how do I change position to rear camera etc. I have tried holding in square and using the Dpad. I remember on PS4 you could click R3 again to change to rear camera but that doesn't work either. Anyone have the answer??

Thanks in advance.

2. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

you hold down right stick and press +right (it cycles through the external cams) or +left for internal cams.
    Holding down right sick is the shift for cameras (not square button)

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

If you get chance could you try right stick shift and hold +down - Im on PS5 and none of my screenshots will save where others on PS4 says screenshots still work so was wondering if its a PS5 issue. Thanks.

4. detjohno

detjohno Member

Ta knew it would be me being daft lol thanks

5. detjohno

detjohno Member

Yep works......right stick held in then down on Dpad.....but could only get it to work when in camera mode will not do it if sat driving.

• Like Like x 1
  6. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

Sorry did you then click X to upload to DTG live - it's at that point on the right handside i get a message saying Upload failed. Glad you got the camera aspects working though - for me I looked fwd tto getting free cam but whilst you cant move faster in it - Its pretty pointless as your train soon speeds by and you cant catch it up - I hope they add a speed button like use Triangle (which doesnt appear to be mapped to anything. Thanks for trying the screen capture - Mine still says upload failure even though DTG live is capturing my driving records and Masteries. (Although they too dont seem to appear once won - changing optional layer on the track just brings up an empty box where before you could add in the layer or extra detail - eg ufo in cathcart. But these are very trivial things compared with the mess others are facing.

7. detjohno

detjohno Member

Yep agreed.....but miffed have to start again, but then again does it really matter that much? Oh and yes same issue upload failed to DTG.