Cycling The Cameras With The New Shift Function Possible?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TinTin_57, Aug 21, 2021.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I may have misunderstood when watching the DTG streams but are we able to now cycle through all the available cameras using the new control layout just from the PlayStation controller?

Clicking right stick gives me the head out view from where I can fly around freecam, but as I read the control layout in the pause menu I should be able to hold right stick in to get other cameras should I? Like I said, maybe I just misunderstood that.

2. wildweasel48

wildweasel48 New Member

Hold down the right stick and press left or right on the D-pad. While inside this will give you inside views and when outside the outside views.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

4. saxon#3093

saxon#3093 Member

Ahh, so it’s changed then? Previously you just clicked R3 and it went to outside camera - is it now only with dpad at same time like u describe above?

5. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

No, u still come to outside camera with clicking r3. But u can't switch between front train outside view and back train outside view only with r3.

6. saxon#3093

saxon#3093 Member

I feared as much. Was playing one of the German routes last night and I couldn’t get the camera to work…