My Upgrade Situation

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by IfICanDream, Aug 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. IfICanDream

IfICanDream Active Member

First of all, I should say I am a long-time player with 33 add-ons. When the upgraded game was installed and first showed up, I got the note that some of my add-ons not been upgraded. I also noticed that the store wasn’t registering that I had bought some of them. So I went back to the game and looked in the add-ons and and started reinstalling some of them. They still weren’t installing or I should say showing up as installed even after I put them back in. So I went back and looked at the instructions in dovetail live and the one thing I hadn’t done was reboot. So I deleted it again, rebooted and now I am just installing the base game. I do not have the rush-hour yet. Once the game finishes installing, I’ll begin installing the add-ons one at a time starting with the routes.

Does anyone know how long the promotional price on rush-hour season ticket will last? It doesn’t say on PlayStation. I had a wicked idea that DTG should just give it to us because of this. But I look forward to playing the upgrade.

One disappointment: TSW2 still loads slow on my PS4 Pro. I hope that can be addressed at some point.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I think I saw early September somewhere. Pretty sure but not positive.

3. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

For PS4 load times the only realistic improvement to be made is on your part, by way of using an SSD.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. IfICanDream

Thanks.

5. IfICanDream

Thanks.

6. saxon#3093

saxon#3093 Member

That’s what is being said in the PS phone app for the season ticket

Attached Files:

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

They said on a stream the rush hour seasonticket would run up to Xmas. I doubt the bonus 10 discount will be that long maybe just a week. But Dtg have said a lot recently so take that info with a big pinch of salt

8. IfICanDream

So I’ve downloaded the game for a second time along with a few add-ons, some of which aren’t showing up. So I’m just going to sit tight for now and wait for the latest word from DTG. I have a few things to play with so I’m content for now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. saxon#3093

saxon#3093 Member

Me too. At least I’ve been able to download everything and the game works; just need that magic patch that gets the game to recognise the DLCs

• Like Like x 1