Quick Question

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kelemenlk, Aug 21, 2021.

1. kelemenlk

kelemenlk Member

You know when Reinstalling Tsw2 on PS4 do you have install all of your add ons in your Playstation store after the game has updated or before

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  2. andyt741

andyt741 Guest

makes no difference, its still broken and the content you have already paid for wont work, i suspect it might, and i say "might" with absolutely no confidence, will be fixed before the Q&A on tuesday, when they will be getting my 'two bob's' worth in no uncertain terms.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. gingerpubes2300

gingerpubes2300 Member

It should show you all your purchased DLC when re-downloading and you can select what you want to download. It shouldn’t make a difference installing DLC before or after

4. kelemenlk

kelemenlk Member

I’ve Reinstalled tsw 2 3 times on PS4 pro and still havnt got the dlc that i paid such as Southeastern and Class 465 And the rest of The DLC that I paid for don’t know if it will be fixed before the next roadmap update or before the Q&A Video

5. gingerpubes2300

gingerpubes2300 Member

Apparently DTG are working with Sony to fix the issue nobody knows when the DLC issue will be fixed hence why DTG haven’t given a approximate timeframe. Let’s just keep our fingers crossed and hope it’s sorted by Monday evening. There is no point in uninstalling then reinstalling they’ve gave that advice to get customers hopes up who are not technically advanced. The only thing that will fix this issue is an update.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

So the best move right now would be to not even attempt installing/reinstalling/downloading anything and wait for the “definitive” fix coming (hopefully) next week? I’ve been away from home for the last few days and followed all the drama surrounding the update through the forums. My PS4 has been unplugged throughout so I still have the freedom to avoid downloading the core update.

• Like Like x 1
  7. stephen220378

stephen220378 Active Member

You can install the game again and you can definitely install East Coastway as its the only DLC I have that works with the update (I don't have every DLC so there may be another 1 or 2, anybody?). Its pointless downloading anything else at the moment as they don't show in-game but you can play on EC, Bakerloo, Sand Patch, Koln and Boston if you have it.

8. Railfan1985

Railfan1985 Well-Known Member

Thats a bloody good question. I'd assume you need to redownload the routes.

9. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

Installing add-ons after game installation is the default approach. For example, the system installs the latest version if you redownload a game purchased digitally via the PS Store. So downloading TSW2 again would install the current 1.43 version from the get go. Same logic should apply if you own a physical copy - install latest version and then install DLC.

Besides, the system also prompts a request to install owned add-ons when redownloading a game, and these will then be queued after the game download/install.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021