Xbox West Somerset Route Train Layer Missing

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by stevenwalker1985, Aug 21, 2021.

1. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

Matt said on stream that the northern transpennine routes trains would be layers on wsr. BUT it doesnt show the class 101 just the other trains from ntp.

2. lukereynolds1

lukereynolds1 Well-Known Member

I believe the 101 comes from the Tees Valley route. It's really annoying, as I have the 101 from NTP but don't own Tees Valley

• Like Like x 1
  3. Doyden

Doyden Active Member

I ran WSR earlier and really enjoyed the changes they've made. I do have both NTP and TVL and saw a 101, as well as a 37, 40, 45, 47 (blue) plus other WSR add-ons like the 33 and 52.

It's a shame that you don't see the 101 even though you own it in a different pack although I think the TVL version is different in some way.

• Like Like x 2
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’ve just driven a Class 101 service on WSR on PS5. I think it is the TVL one for the layer. Because of the way trains live in the route, if two routes have the same train they have to have a model in each route, even if the trains are identical. Then a layer in another route can only use one of them, as decided by the timetable builder.

It is a shame if you have the other one as it really adds to the timetable and needs constant adjustment of the throttle or brake to keep below the speed limit. The ‘new’ WSR is great and on the run every other train I saw had a different loco and the static locos were all different again. A good incentive to get TVL, which is a good route itself, and its loco DLC, the Class 20 and Class 31 is that all the trains appear on WSR now.

• Like Like x 2
  5. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

Cheers for the info i think i need to buy tvl now, lol. I have every other uk route so may as well. Lol

• Like Like x 1