Dtg Thank You

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by HeuF, Aug 22, 2021.

1. HeuF

HeuF Active Member

So far thank you DTG. Finally a company that converts the game and builds on the previous version instead of releasing a new game like other companies often do. Okay, let's be honest, it's not going as smoothly as we'd hoped, but there's progress and that's positive. Thank you for your efforts and I am confident that all will be well. The adjustments that have been made so far have made me happy. I know there is a lot of work to do, but Rome wasn't build in one day....

If you need testers, I'll be there for you.

• Like Like x 7
  2. IfICanDream

IfICanDream Active Member

I second this.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

They could have named it TSW3 and you’d still have the same outcome. Only difference now compared to TSW2 launch is you don’t have to buy the three new routes to get the core changes. However, this would only be a solid point if the core update had brought obvious improvements across the board, but the new interface is arguably too radical and divisive. Unfortunately it boils down to taste.

4. TrickyRicky_SD-40

TrickyRicky_SD-40 New Member

I think a heads up maybe would’ve been nice how different it was going to be. I mean it took me five minutes to figure out how to get back to the main menu press L1 and R1 to switch but hold L1 for a mini menu… huhh

5. HeuF

HeuF Active Member

With every new game you have to figure out how things work. I don't think it's a problem. What I do find bad is that now every topic on this forum has a negative sound and that is why I am not much on the forum anymore. Of course it's frustrating when things not work as they should, but when things didn't work for me at first, I started playing another game, namely Car Mechanic Simulator 2021, if you're talking about a learning curve.... Everything works as it should now, but I'm one of the lucky ones with a PS5. I also spent quite a lot of money, because I have all the routes and locos. I refuse to go along with the negativity and assume the good. The only thing I find a bit annoying at the moment are the tutorials that I now have to go through again. I now know what action points, HUD and signals are. I would like some more tutorials on the safety systems.

• Like Like x 2