Xbox Pixels At Screen Border

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Princess Entrapta, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Can we at least get an option to scale the used screen space, so we can push stuff like this off the edge? They appear constantly while in the cab, but go away while the route map is onscreen so they are clearly part of the visual output of the ingame footage but not something rendered as part of the UI when it overlays on it.

I do wonder if the bezels on DTG's monitors conceal the pixels at the edge of their screens so they somehow didn't notice this in testing, but it appears on all of my monitors (I'll be testing on my projector later and will provide my results on this thread), and frankly I am worried about the constant glaring white pixels there damaging some people's screens over prolonged sessions.

Normal gameplay:

P1080404.JPG

Map screen active:

P1080405.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

It only seems to happen when motion blur is turned off so i leave it on just to not damage my screen its very annoying.

3. Wooki74

Wooki74 Active Member

Yes it only happens to me when I turn motion blur off.

4. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Yeah but motion blur hurts my eyes so I need to play with it off in every game. Not too keen on a choice between damaging one or the other, but if I have to, the screen's the better choice.