Maybe A Positive......

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ianjpoole, Aug 22, 2021.

1. ianjpoole

ianjpoole Active Member

So this morning, I decided to uninstall my PS4 version of TSW2 and am currently in the process of reinstalling it

Now beforehand, with the DLCs I was missing, it would onyl let me download them as a PS5 alternative and not the PS4. However, a bit of hope in that I have checked all of my DLCs that are downloading right now and all of them say PS4

So I shall check back in with you all in a couple of hours to let you know of my progress

• Like Like x 3
  2. ianjpoole

ianjpoole Active Member

UPDATE:

Didn't work guys

After spending time uninstalling the game, reinstalling it with each of the DLCs one by one, still back to just having Boston Sprinter, Penn Corridor (with the Switcher DLC), East Coastway, Rhein-Rhur (without the Br 101), Sand Patch Grade (without the DLCs), Koln and Bakerloo

Oh well, we tried

• Like Like x 1
  3. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

For now we can only wait they fix this awful situation. I tried myself several times to uninstall/reinstall the game but it's not a problem of installation or a Playstation console problem.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ottselmaster

ottselmaster Well-Known Member

Still wanting to charge on the psn UK store.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I noticed early this morning when I went into the playstation store all the icon or tiles for the add on's had PS4 and PS5 printed small on them. An after clicking on them and reading about them they said they were released on the 19th, some had free and some had purchased But when I whet into the store on my playstation they are still showing the old one's with prices.

When I look on the store on my phone through the playstation app I have at least two versions to choose from, one dated the date they were originally released and the other dated 19th August. If I try to download those dated the19th from my phone it says. something went wrong. mmmm

I have purchased things in the past through my laptop and downloaded to the playstation so must be the same store.

6. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

We haven't released any updates since the 1.43 patch - That particular update was focusing on stopping players games from crashing on PS4.

We are still working with Sony to resolve the missing add-ons or add-ons which aren't working correctly. There is currently no new information on this.

Please keep an eye on this thread as we are updating it as the situation develops: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/player-reports.43678/

We will communicate with you once we have updates to share.

• Helpful Helpful x 3