Help Me Buying...

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by lucas_5_5, Aug 22, 2021.

?
  1. Rush Hour Ticket

2. Southeastern HS & class 465 Twin pack

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. lucas_5_5

lucas_5_5 Well-Known Member

I really like to buy rush hour scince i want to see how new passangers work, and also want riesa dresden route, and Brighton Main Line too. Not too fun of NEC, but i want to know your opinon on that one. Also your opinion on SHS. I know the 465 is very nice but i don't know if the route takes advantege of that.

Is Riesa Dresden going to have a layer with the 101 ? (that i just bought)
    Should i wait to the next sale to get the SHS & 465 ? (maybe at a greater discount)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
  2. davejc64

davejc64 Well-Known Member

If you don't want the American route then its not worth buying the Rush Hour Ticket until the other routes are released, and at the end of the day its your choice and your money, and waiting for a sale is always the best option.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

We don't know if Rush Hour will be on future discounts, but it's very likely Southeastern and the 465 will be on future discounts.

I guess it depends on why you don't like NEC. It's a passenger route much like Riesa-Dresden and Brighton Main Line.

• Like Like x 1
  4. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

shs is very good route

5. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

I know SEHS has garnered some criticism, but as a user of the line I enjoy it.
    There are a number of decisions DTG made that I would disagree with, but it gives a fair impression of the nature of the line.

Also the 465 is a nice model, fun to drive, but it only uses c.60% of the route.
    You'll need to buy Rush Hour at some point.
    It's worth having.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

Yes. Players who owns the DB BR 101 will be able to operate IC services. Also, what’s the reason why you dislike NEC?

• Like Like x 1
  7. BRD

BRD Well-Known Member

Definitely recommend getting the Rush Hour season ticket. It is a pretty good bundle considering you'll get basically 3 DLCs that cost 30€ each for just 40€. If you were to buy it separately, you'd pay 90€.

It is currently hard to tell how good the next routes will be, but even with some bugs, I do like the NEC. With sound improvements to rolling stock used on the Dresden to Riesa route, gives me some good vibes of what's coming up. I will definitely enjoy driving the 101 on that route too. The Brighton to London route is probably the one I won't enjoy the most but that's purely just because I find the EMUs rather boring, but it is a personal preference.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. lucas_5_5

lucas_5_5 Well-Known Member

Well, thank you all... i think i will get RH, and then in a further sale i ll get SHS & 465 that i think it is going to have a better discount.
    i used to enjoy a lot NEC New York, so i think that with an improveed ACSES i ll enjoy this one too.

Its not that i don't like NEC, just i was having fun with German routes, and UK stuff always...