Can’t Be True…new Passengers System On Tsw 2 Rush Hour (ps4)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Patrick Kolinski, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

After all this time, all these threads,the disaster with the updates,the addons,streaming on YT talking and talking etc…we just wait for the new passengers system right??? Leave away the lagging graphic problem….
    Well…we received this…

Please if you have hope for this game stop what you doing and issue a refund from PS store…the people from DTG making a joke with us. Because that cant be true, trying days to find the way to play the game that i paid to have you taking this result…who tested it? Who gave the approve to release it and asking for money??? Is not shame it just ripping money from people…i lost my hope guys.

Sorry if i laugh in the video…its just ridiculous..

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  2. melvikb76

melvikb76 New Member

I’m running on Ps5, I’m fortunate to not have had any issues and there are more passengers than PS4, maybe the passengers don’t like your driving style, do you drive like colonial failure aka
    DTG Protagonist nothing but ❤️ everyone

• Like Like x 2
  3. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

PlayStation do not offer refunds.

4. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

On very rare occasion they refund the game… if it wasn’t downloaded but in your case you won’t have your money back

5. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

To be honest, Sony has a awful refund policy for PSN. Once you brought a item and downloaded, your right for a refund will be denied. Even if you left your credit card attached to your account and someone hacked it and brought a couple of things, tough luck because Sony don’t care. If you dare to call your bank for a chargeback (because you believe the product is false advertise), your psn will get banned because that’s also against Sony terms of service.

6. Patrick Kolinski

Sure maybe you right? Is there any other way to push DTG to work finally like a proper company?

7. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

I feel like there’s not much to do I’m afraid other than showing our displeasure with how DTG handled things as of late. DTG knows how frustrated us ps4 users are at the moment. It’s sad that I needed to uninstall the game and reinstall it again to play the new route.

• Like Like x 1
  8. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

i think i have an explanation for the second video. I noted you were in camera mode, not with "virtual avatar" standing in front of the door. So for the game you are "phisically" seated at the driver seat. So there's no point for you to see the entire animation as if you would be standing there, where a passenger enters the cab and walk to take a seat, instead to save memory, the game do this. It's a memory problem, it's normal. Usually all games with a "lot of things" going on on the same time do this (happens quite often in free roaming open world games). If you could see the PC version i think for sure you will never be able to see this passenger behavior.

• Like Like x 3
  9. DANtheWALLY

DANtheWALLY Active Member

There is a serious problem with the new passengers. They walk up stairs terribly. General walking is ok. They sit down by teleporting most of the time and they walk through solid objects too often. The numbers of passengers are good but it's ruined by the lack of realism. We've paid for this new feature that hasn't been properly tested. Real big shame.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Patrick Kolinski

But they said and promised new system blah blah blah...this things is terrible..

11. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

I like the extra passengers (at least on the routes that DTG is allowing me to use at the moment), but their behaviour is utterly illogical. They all arrive at exactly the same time in anticipation of a train (even though most of them clearly weren't intending to board it), and then sidle awkwardly past each other on the platform like drunken revellers on a nightclub dancefloor. Would it be too much to ask for there to be more passengers at stations which are supposed to be busier?

12. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

It’s worse sometimes they spawn at a huge number only inside the coaches then pop they vanished

• Like Like x 1
  13. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

giphy (1).gif :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

You know the expression, “I just didn’t like the look of him.” That’s how I feel about the passengers in TSW. Playing on PS4 there weren’t many of them but they looked okayish. Now I have a PS5 and there are hundreds, thousands, possibly millions of passengers all with unnatural looking faces, wearing sometimes clown-like outfits, walking in a funny way. If I had my way I’d have no passengers at all and I’d just use my imagination but that’s just me. People are hard to get right in games and that’s okay when there are a couple of people around, like on the PS4, but when you get many more of them together and they aren’t very good it just looks awful. They amplify each other’s strange motion. They’ve tried to make the passengers better by increasing their numbers and giving them a variety of coloured clothing, but not having natural looking faces or movement makes them worse in my opinion. It is something I’m trying hard to get used to. I’m here for the trains, not the people, which is why I could quite easily do without them, even if a passenger train with no passengers seems like quite an odd thing to want.

• Like Like x 1