PlayStation Rush Hour Bugs

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ZeenozPlays, Aug 23, 2021.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

In this thread, I'll be listing all of the Bugs/Glitches I've found since the release of TSW 2 Rush Hour. (PS4)

• Trains with Custom Liveries appear extremely pixelated in Timetable Mode
    Train Sim World 2_20210822215139.png
    • Sometimes, you are unable to acknowledge the ATC/ACSES with the Circle Button (Happens in F40PH and sometimes the CTC-3)
    • The CTC-3 Cab Car's brakes are too loud, drowning out literally everything else - It also makes an annoying whizzing sound, as if somebody left a sink tap on (Similar sound to the M3)
    • The ATC/ACSES is broken on Boston Sprinter (More can be found on this here: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/reverse-engineering-terrible-experience.44062/#post-359860)
    • Preserved Collection routes still not appearing, and is not playable
    The more bugs/glitches I find, the more will be posted here. Hopefully all is fixed in the next update.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. morph147

morph147 Active Member

Not sure if bug will add here. On the Ctc-3 cab, when you go to open and close doors, the doors are not always closing on the whole train. Especially if it appears that the doors on both sides of the trains are open

3. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

This one actually isn't a bug. It was a fix done by Adam's team, as in real life, trains going from Brighton to Hastings or Ore are 4 car trains.

4. ZeenozPlays

Oh, never knew this. Does this mean that we won't ever see any more playable 8 Car Class 377 services, or are there other services that are 8 Car?

5. ZeenozPlays

Haven't actually seen this issue. I've just driven the CTC-3 from Stoughton to Boston, and all doors opened and closed properly at each station.

6. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

8 car trains operate services from London Victoria to Eastbourne (which would be Lewes-Eastbourne in the game). These services aren’t in the game as of now, but it’s possible that one day we’ll get them.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021