I Wonder What Would Have Happened If Dtg Said Only For Next Gen In Future

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Lenwigg, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Yes I wonder would have happened if way back when they first said about Rush Hour and the new engine upgrade that it would only be for next gen consuls and PC players. And that the majority of future DLC's would only be for the same and present gen faded out.

Then all these ranting, raving and moaning would have something to moan about.

I am a base PS4 player and I have most of the DLC's, but like most PS4 players I can only play six routes so at least now I can see what it is like. But I don't see the point in all this arguing with each other over it. And I don't see the need for people saying someone should loose the job over it. Know one would have done this intentionally I am sure, and I bet if truth were known they are as upset as we are because their dream has turned into a nightmare.

I am frustrated by it all, but I am sure that they are doing everything that they can to get this fixed so that they can share the dream that they envisaged for TSW2 with all of us.

And I expect there are a lot of others like me, frustrated with it all, but can be patient for a few days while it gets sorted.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

There would be a big drop in financial income. Then the company would close down. There are very few 9-generation consoles. Their availability is ridiculous.

• Like Like x 5
  3. severino#7139

severino#7139 Member

yeah totally agree. the only one thing that prevent them(but all developers in general right now) to do something like shut down further developments for ps4/Xone is the constant lack of hardware. everywhere. and at least for another full year would be the same i think.

4. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

If it was for PS5 only I’d accept it and spend my money and time on something else whilst still being able to play with what I had and paid for on my PS4. If or when I get a PS5 I’d return if I really missed TSW and pick up the dlc’s on the cheap which they would be by then.