Rush Hour Push Pull Switching

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matt4344, Aug 23, 2021.

1. matt4344

matt4344 New Member

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue with the new Rush Hour Release. If I’m using the free roam feature and want to make a round trip with the same train,
    I’m running into problems on the return leg.
    The first leg of the trip is fine. I’m having no issues and the train is able to get up to speed. For the return leg when switching between the F40 and the Cabcar or viseversa I’m only able to get the train to max out around 60mph at most and that’s a struggle. It seems like the brakes are dragging. I’m setting up the F40 and Cabcar as shown in the tutorials turning off the applicable switches and changing the brakes over when switching from one end to the other. Im thinking this has to be a glitch with the brakes. Anyone have any ideas? Or something I may be doing wrong or missing?

2. Class395

Class395 Active Member

I have the brakes sticking as well in the cab car. I need notch 6 to get the train to move and it loses speed immediately when dropping down to notch 5

3. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

In one of the scenarios you have to change ends, might be worth trying it and see if anything you do is different. I think it's called cold as ice. It's a long one 3rd one in journey mode