Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stevens9001, Aug 23, 2021.

1. stevens9001

stevens9001 Member

Any news about the missing dlc

2. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

No, they're still stalling and trying to shift the blame at the moment.

3. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

are they who have they shifted the blame at they haven't said anything

4. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

They’re tryna shift the blame on sony if they are shifting the blame but you gotta be patient

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  5. stevens9001

stevens9001 Member

All in favour of a refund.

6. ottselmaster

ottselmaster Well-Known Member

This is sadly what happens when the media doesn't care because it wont produce thousands of clicks. You can bet if this was a triple A game they would have this story everywhere and it would have been fixed within 2 days.

• Like Like x 4
  7. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

Is this question for real? :D

• Like Like x 5
  8. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Issue-specific thread titles help people find what they're looking for in future. "PS4" is not one of those titles. ;)

Out of interest, given that the game is actually now playable without crashes, albeit with only a few pieces of DLC, and assuming that all the DLC you've bought will soon be returned to you and life will go on as normal, what is the route or train that you're missing that's getting you all riled up because you've not been able to use it for a couple of days?

What are you missing so badly that doing some services on Bakerloo or Sand Patch, Koln or East Coastway, maybe even Pen Corridor or the new Boston route, just isn't satisfying your need for trains?

Or is it just that you want to see all the routes lined up in front of you out of principle and are too patient to wait while DTG figure this mess out?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mathieu

Mathieu Member

Why do you have to be all condescending and satirical with your tone?
    Customers who paid hundreds of €/$/£/… are entitled to have access to their game and its content whenever they feel like it, and do not have to feel grateful for having only the basics of their experience.
    There's nothing to defend.

• Like Like x 6
  10. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

Yes, I do want to see all the routes lined up in front of me in principle. I paid for them.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I'm not asking you to defend it. It sucks, I get it, I've paid for DLC too, BUT I can play the game with some of the routes and I'm fairly certain the rest of them will be back soon, otherwise DTG are going to have a right old shitstorm on their hands. So why not just play Boston or whatever for now?

I thought that maybe one of the routes I didn't have was so fricking amazing that nobody could bear to be without it for a few days, and I'm slightly disappointed to discover that's not the case.

• Like Like x 1
  12. saxon#3093

saxon#3093 Member

MECHANIC: So Mr Brat we’ve finished the service, I’m afraid your BMW will need new tyres; new break pads and oooo yes a new clutch. It will be ready Thursday.
    Mr S. Brat. But I want my car NOW. [frothing at mouth]
    MECHANIC: but we need to fix it and it will be fine
    Mr S Brat: no. This is a fiasco. I want it NOW!!!!!! [stamps foot like a toddler] I paid for it….
    MECHANIC: …….

• Like Like x 1
  13. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

We are waiting for the solution, I tried to reinstall it several times and it didn't work.

I don't think it's fair to have a refund for a product that we already use and we intend to continue using it, we want the problem to be solved. MAYBE in the best of all worlds it would be compensation from DTG, for example, a route of our choice free of charge would be a dream, but I don't believe it's possible.

Thanks for the DTG effort.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estamos aguardando a solução, eu tentei reinstalar varias vezes e não resolveu.

Eu não acho justo termos um reembolso de um produto que já utilizamos e pretendemos continuar usufruindo, queremos a solução do problema. TALVEZ no melhor dos mundos seria uma compensação por parte da DTG, por exemplo, uma rota a nossa escolha gratuita, seria um sonho, mas não acredito que seja possível.

Obrigado pelo exforço DTG.

• Like Like x 1
  14. x-topher

x-topher New Member

Can we stop with the bloody condescending virtue signaling. We GET IT! But i never really comment on fourms but been here since tsw first released on PS4, some people really think this has never happened in tsw or they are just choosing to blank it out. Update from Tsw2020 to TSW 2 was a mess too but it was sorted. But when someone mentions that or their fustrations (WHICH SAM HAS SAID IS PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR PEOPLE TO BE UPSET, JUST DONT BASH PEOPLE) But theres one always have to have the 'higher road' honestly it doesn't make you look smart or level headed its litterally you crying that people shouldnt be mad, or say YOUR BASHING THE COMPANY! Then in turn bash the community.
    Most people that are not upset usually find the hardway thier opinion is the odd one out and usually just tap out. But everyone else is the problem. OR when people mention internet or tv services when you have an issue someone mentions WHAT HAPPENED WHEN WE DIDNT HAVE INTERNET, okay so you NEVER ONCE have been upset at a service get a grip. GOOD FOR SOME OF YOU FOR READING A BOOK?!?! Again just virtue signaling. Ps not a cute look. (Also please stop with a Free DLC ain't gonna happen never, its just f a c t s)

15. saxon#3093

saxon#3093 Member

Yes I’ve been upset at stuff - but I have also got perspective and getting upset at the real stuff; I know this will be fixed. Condescending tones are the only option us high roadies can take. I tell a lie; we can be patronising too. There there it will ALL be ok in the end

16. x-topher

x-topher New Member

Why are you patronising though? I know it will be fixed but why are you commenting with the claws out in the first place?
    Its also sad if you need to be condescending to get your point across. that's call a Toxic trait

17. stevens9001

stevens9001 Member

Is your reply real?????

18. saxon#3093

saxon#3093 Member

A garage analogy to the utter nonsense going on since this erupted is not claws. The OP asked a simple question to which the answer was no. But what happened: bit of Passive aggressive speculation escalating to nonsense which got the condescending tone it deserved.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021