Scenario Designer Substituting Rolling Stock

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by VolvoB10M, Aug 24, 2021.

1. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

I built a scenario on Sperssart Bahn involving a BR155 running light, however every time I load the scenario I get a BR185. How am I supposed to stop this happening? Also whenever I try getting anywhere on this route I get no more than 2 sections and stopped and can't continue at a red signal, this is from multiple start locations at multiple stations. How am I supposed to clear this?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

With the loco issue double check which one you have set as the player service. This can be checked by highlighting the service then click the edit details button.
    As for red signals, is there any if the other services you set up blocking your route ?

3. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

No, the substitution system has been working like that. Last time they fixed the issue in LIRR that the M7 and M3 were showing up randomly, so it looks like they will have to fix it individually for other routes.

4. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

Oh ok, I don't have the 155 so wasn't aware of this issue.

5. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

I thought I had clicked the wrong one but I have double checked and it is the BR155 selected, but the BR185 keeps showing up instead. It reminds me of the time I went to the ELR several times to get the thumper (1305) only for it to be swapped for the 101 (51192 & 56352) on every visit due to something that kept going wrong with it, then when it was due for restoration someone found asbestos on the thing and it has been sat in the yard ever since. To this day I have yet to ride on a Thumper as it is the only one in the north. At least I got plenty of enjoyment out of the NRM's power/trailer 101 set while it was there.

As for the signals, I have no other trains timetabled as I have it just set up so I can head down the line at a leisurely pace while looking for collectibles. This happens a couple of blocks down going from siding 106 to siding 101, (end to end). I will try using the BR155 today on Wuppertal on a collectibles tour and see if it works on there.