Improvements For Ui

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jonny051201, Aug 24, 2021.

1. jonny051201

jonny051201 New Member

Hi I would like to suggest some UI improvements for the game to have better QoL.
    I’ve played the game for a while now and there are some things that I would think would make the game better. I am an Xbox player.

1: Such as when loading the game up for the first time and selecting a route it sends you straight to the next scenario/timetable of the journey if you have not completed it. I would like if the game would not do this as sometimes I just want to browse through routes before going into a scenario/timetable.

2: when finishing a scenario/timetable I would like a button to go back to the menu instead of just having a continue button and loading up the next timetable as I might want to go off the game instead of loading the next timetable and then quitting.

3: with so many routes coming to the game I think the menu will look cluttered so I think it will look better if the routes were categorised by countries such as all British routes are in its own category etc.

2. Bear_E_22

Bear_E_22 New Member

There is a setting to not auto-load the journey mode. It is in the settings where you can adjust what popups for signals/destinations, HUD size, etc.

That would help number 1 for sure, and possibly number 2.

3. jonny051201

jonny051201 New Member

Oh cheers I’ll take a look at that