Bakerloo Line 4.26

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ILied, Aug 25, 2021.

1. ILied

ILied Active Member

Is anyone else noticing the timetable is incredibly tight for starting the journey? I did a run today where I needed to employ the Sam tactic in order to make time back (even then on a run from Queen’s Park only managed it at Charing X).

I was under the impression from what Matt had said in a Rush Hour lead up stream that routes will inherit core functions without the engineering team/Preservation Crew having to touch a route. I thought this would work and there would be the ability to use the external camera on the Bakerloo line. I understand if there is a specific reason this isn’t the case here but it feels like a good candidate considering most of the route is in tunnel (and most players will be in tunnel most of the time).

2. Jonne1184

Jonne1184 Well-Known Member

Did not notice any change. It was quite tight before.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

The underground section has become much better now in my opinion, thanks to the change of the speed limit. But the overground section is still pretty tight.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

From the summer update being released when Adam's team undertake a pass on a route there will be certain functions which move to the core rather than being specific to the DLC
    This isn't being rolled out with the update itself but from now on... Same as passenger schemes and so on

• Like Like x 1
  5. shaun.jobson

shaun.jobson New Member

Has anyone on pc noticed a change in braking on Bakerloo. On PS5 I noticed the brakes didn’t seem as punchy as before (and real life).

from what I’ve found when using rheo (default), the braking force appears to have been extended into lap and service so notch now feels underpowered (believe lap and service should not have any braking ability when using rheo)