Short Help For Me

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Swisstrains, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

So I‘ve been on holidays the last weeks and now I‘m going to get home today. I haven’t updated my Ps4, so I wanted to ask whether someone could just sum up the problem at this point and give my advice whether I should wait to update or not, since I lost any kind of idea what is going on hahahah

2. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Wait for an announcement from. DTG before you update. If you go to the announcements section of the forum or the news section of the website you will see the current situation.

They also did a stream that can be found on YouTube that explains the issue in detail.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Basically a few files got messed up in the PS4 update and this caused a corruption in the TSW database on all affected PS4s.
    They're still working on a fix so until you see that announced, stick with what ya got

• Like Like x 1
  4. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

I would advise you to disconnect your PS4 from the internet and play the un-updated version of the game untill you see here that all is solved. Only downsides to that is that you can't get Boston Sprinter just yet, and while unconnected you'll not be logged into DTL. But I think the advantages of having all your DLC outweighs these 2 disadvantages.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

that’s right, and since I am looking forward to Riesa-Dresden the most I’ll wait until it’s fixed :)

Thanks y’all!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Skyz2020

Skyz2020 Well-Known Member

Only me has right idea here, stick yourself offline and wait

• Like Like x 1
  7. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

Basically with regards to the update DON’T DO IT! :o

• Like Like x 2
  8. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

I wouldn't update if I were you. The problem is that the current update is damaging the installed DLC database in the console in an unfixable way.
    As long as you do not apply the current update your DLC database remains undamaged, and that keeps you in a better place in regard to finding a solution than those that have it damaged.

• Helpful Helpful x 1