Buying New Dlc

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by niko558, Aug 25, 2021.

1. niko558

niko558 Member

When this DLC problem is over and everyone has fully working DLC’s will we still be able to buy new one’s like NTP to add to my UK content ??;):D

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

You can buy them now, but it may not work until the database rebuild works

3. niko558

niko558 Member

Thanks for quick reply but I’ll wait till things have settled down as I’m new to TSW2 and have the collectors edition to work with for now !! ;):cool:

4. ARuscoe

If you've only just bought the game (ie in the last week) and you can access your collection then you won't be affected by the issues people are having.
    The issue seems to have been caused by mismatched DLC updates which has corrupted people's DLC database on their PS4s, which causes ALL DLC to fail. If yours are working then you don't have this issue (from what DTG said last night on the roadmap stream)

5. niko558

niko558 Member

I’ve had the sim about 2 weeks ish so I’m stuffed like everyone else. I already own TVL,WSR and the Class 31..;):mad:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Active Member

After all these problems they should add a big discount to their games for the wait we have had

• Like Like x 5
  7. ARuscoe

What wait? For DLC or for the update to work (subject to platform and when you bought DLC)

8. niko558

niko558 Member

Knowing my luck If there is a discount it’ll be on a route I don’t want ??!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. jailbr3ak_acdc

jailbr3ak_acdc New Member

I hope a discount in Collector's Edition to get 3x1

• Like Like x 1
  10. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

[QUOTE = "niko558, post: 363146, membro: 29242"] Quando este problema de DLC acabar e todos os DLCs funcionando plenamente, ainda seremos capazes de comprar novos como NTP para adicionar ao meu conteúdo no Reino Unido ?? ;): D[/ CITAR]

Want a suggestion,

After the problem is solved, wait for the TSW2020 Collector's Edition to go on sale, because then you can buy it all at once for a nice price:
    LIRR, GWR, RT, PC, MSB, RSN.

Then these DLC's are free for the TSW2, great savings, here in Brazil it is very expensive, each line for 160 BRL, I did the same procedure and paid 95 BRL for six lines.

Então esses DLC's são gratuitos para o TSW2, grande economia, aqui no Brasil é muito caro, cada linha por 160 BRL, fiz o mesmo procedimento e paguei 95 BRL por seis linhas.

• Like Like x 1