"unload All" Commando Implemented?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by steve.taelemans, Aug 26, 2021.

1. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

Hello everyone !
    Does anyone know whether the "unload all" commando has already been implemented on all routes? I was playing SKA in a consist of 2 trains formed of 4 cars. Upon arrival at Köln Hbh, I checked if all passengers had left the train and sure enough the train I was driving from was empty. But in the second train of the consist there were still passengers seated. Should this be reported?

2. patriotpal#5053

patriotpal#5053 New Member

I'm pretty sure that it's not implemented yet. So no ticket needed. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like Like x 2
  3. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

As far as I'm aware it is only been implemented in the new rush-hour routes and then it will be something that Adam maybe can implement when he looks at the preserved collection

4. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

Ah ok, I wasn't sure. Thanks guys.

5. Suomen surkein junakuski

Suomen surkein junakuski Well-Known Member

It's also on the Bakerloo line. I just did a service to Harrow and Wealdstone, and the objective didn't complete until everyone was off the train. It also said "unload passengers", instead of "load passengers". Also there's no more passengers on depot runs anymore. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

Hmm, if it's on Bakerloo, shouldn't it be on SKA? I didn't pay attention to whether it said load or unload passengers. I'll check on it later.

7. GChris

GChris Member

If I recall correctly "Unload" was already an action that could be included in a service - it just didn't work.

If this has now been fixed, I guess it will work wherever "Unload" was scripted into a service.

If "Unload" is not scripted that would require a further change.

8. Suomen surkein junakuski

Suomen surkein junakuski Well-Known Member

It only appears when the service actually ends there. For exaple the ICE services on SKA continue to Frankfurt in real life. Allthough Frankfurt HBF isn't represented in the route, the passengers stay on the train as the service continues after Köln. I haven't yet played SKA after the update, so I might be wrong. Try doing an Aachen bound 442 service. If i'm correct, the unload objective should work there.

9. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

10. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

You're right ! Feeling a bit stupid right now ;-)