Xbox One East Coastway Cab Light Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gambler6560, Aug 24, 2021.

1. gambler6560

gambler6560 New Member

Hey I was trying to turn cab light on and it’s not functioning on the dashboard of the train but when I use the keyboard it works is it a bug in the video below

2. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Try the button behind the driver seat on the lower left next to the door cab door.

3. gambler6560

gambler6560 New Member

I did that and nothing either

4. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

I think it might not be ECW specific.

I sometimes got that too that I was unable to operate any cab switches via cursor, only via controller commands. In that occasion I was unable to select any other camera views than the selected by pressing the right stick as well.
    This happens randomly throughout all routes, sometimes directly from the start, sometimes during driving.
    I was able to get it back working using the save function once - on the other occasions I didn't bother too much but drove to the end.

(Xbox Series X, no keyboard attached)

5. pinxtonpaws

pinxtonpaws Guest

The cab light has never worked....ever. It's one of those bugs that pre-dates TSW2.
    If you're using a controller then you can switch it on by holding the D-Pad right (classic controls) and selecting it from there.

There's also a never been fixed issue with the cab door interlock.. If you open the door (and leave it open) whilst the train is stationary you have full open/close control when the train is moving, but if you try opening it any other time the interlock does it's job correctly.

6. shaun.jobson

shaun.jobson New Member

The cab light button on the dash is for the non driving side.

the cab light on the post by the door is for the cab light above the drivers cab