Powering America Part 1

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by darkhours#5425, Aug 26, 2021.

1. darkhours#5425

darkhours#5425 New Member

In Powering America Part 1 I can't get any further than independent break off and apply power the icons just stay on after taking off the break and apply N2 thank you for any help

2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

A lot of forum threads have dealt with this scenario; it's a pity that the search function works so poorly (at least, that's true for me).

3. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

And here I am, eating my words -- more gravy, please? I've had very poor luck with the search feature, but just learned how to slap it around a bit. Instead of typing your search term into the first box that pops up, click on advanced (or whatever it's called) to bring up a more advanced search form. Type, in this case, Powering America Part 1, and click on search. You'll get more results than you want, but you did ask. Begin with the most recent threads, because changes have been made to this route since the older ones were submitted.

Good fortune!

• Like Like x 1
  4. darkhours#5425

darkhours#5425 New Member

Thank you for the advice I have problems navigating using my cell phone and couldn't find the search engine with it. Was not until I got on my pc that I found it tonight. So next time I won't ask a question until I can use my pc.