I Got Long Island And Ruhr-sieg Nord To Download

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ace, Aug 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Member

Hello from the US. I now have 8 route out of 30 routes/engines. I’m trying to remember what I did exactly. If everybody else know about this then I’m sorry to repeat old news. I tried downloading both of the above titled routes from inside the game. They were priced $0.00 but I had tried downloading them repeatedly in the past few days to no avail. After I finish playing the Aachen route today, I left the game (shut it down completely) and went to notification where I clicked the install button for the two routes. I needed to close the game completely else it did nothing. Every other time they never appeared in game but this time they did. A lot of my dlc is either priced $0.00 or it’s full price like I didn’t buy it even though I did but I figured I’d try it one more time. I hope someone can replicate this so I know I’m not crazy and I hope it works for other because we all just want our dlc. UPDATE: I just tried downloading three more routes but I’m now stuck on the start up screen. Update: After a couple of minutes I got in to the game where I now have Oakville, Tees Valley, and Haupstrecke Rhein-Ruhr. Please try downloading a route or two from within the game. Close the game the install. It says: Application Update. I hope this helps.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  2. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.