Ruhr Sieg Nord - (adam) Feedback

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

A thread for Ruhr Sieg Nord (RSN) feedback intended for TrainSim-Adam

If you have anything to contribute, please do so here. Although in the PlayStation Forum, this thread is not necessarily platform specific. I’ve posted a couple to start.
    • Collectables are completely broken on this route. Too many of one type of collectable, not enough of another type. Collectables broken or in difficult to reach locations.
    • Make more use of the Power Station if at all possible.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

1. Set up time for each passenger service.

2. The blue glowing roof of the Dostos.

3. The Journey list of BR 363.

4. The catenary pole on the track in Hagen yard.

5. No more super dark night.

6. AI services from RRO if possible.

• Like Like x 6
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

1. DB BR 155: PZB controls do not work on the second cab (they look like they work, but they do not actually acknowlege the magnets when you go over them). Some services go from Hagen to Boele and back, so it is not possible to run the "back" services with PZB enabled.

2. DB BR 155: The driver always looks like a bald guy, no matter what your actual driver model is in your profile.

3. The siding signals at Hagen and Boele do not work correctly when you ask the dispatcher for permission to pass them. After the dispatcher allows the train to proceed, the signals show both the "white" proceed lights and the red "stop" lights at the same time. Example service DB 80103 - Hagen - Boele. Picture of the problem below:

red and white.jpg

Note: I experienced this problem at Hagen and Boele, but the small signals at other sidings in the route will probably have the same problem.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  4. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

+1. i am wondering from day 1 way this place is not accessible by train.

• Like Like x 1
  5. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

If I remember rightly according to Matt the Power station in real life was closed down. But having said that if they can put in off the rails mode then surely a few services to unload coal at the power station can be input.

One or two services to supply coal to the yard nearest to the power station then two DB BR204's or DB BR 363's to haul the consist to the powerstation and then return to the nearest siding for collection by elcetric traction.

Regards

Hentis

• Like Like x 3
  6. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

I can't promise Adam will respond in this thread. But I will make sure he see's the feedback in here. Keep it coming it's really helpful.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

DB BR 363 Custom liveries don’t show up in timetable mode randomly like they do in other routes

DB BR 363. The coaching stock in the journey mode are completely broken and cannot be completed at all

• Like Like x 1
  8. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Also DB BR363 livery selection in the loco UI is broke also.

Hentis

• Like Like x 1
  9. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

I am aware of that, but:
    * Class 314 is out of service and is subject to a DLC in 2021. No class 385 in sight.
    * The power station in NTP was demolished, but still included in the route.
    * Arosa operates the Alegra, the Ge4/4 was included instead.
    * have some more, but that s in a nutshell

Ok, there might be more complexity to add a service. I thought it is just a question of making the switch to elverslingen operative, then people could create a scenario, but its obviously not. But it would be nice ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

The route was set when they were in service.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I just think the power station on RSN is a great location, but it is only used to hide a couple of collectables.

• Like Like x 1
  12. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

I've never had any major issues with this route :). Here are a few bits I've come across, however:

DB BR143:
    - Passenger light switch on the desk does not switch on coach formation lights. These can only be switched on from the glass door panels in the Dostos carriages.
    - The destination screen controls have no function, and can only be set from the Dostos cab car.
    - With windows closed, traction motor and rolling sound audio is exceptionally quiet, almost silent.
    - Rear marker lights are off on the 143 by default when driving from the Dostos cab car in timetable mode, and require manually switching on.

Other niggles I've noticed have already been covered by previous posts above.

• Like Like x 1
  13. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

I saw someone mentioning this somewhere else but as it's assured Adam gets this list here I would like to mention some 143 configuration issue which bothers me a bit:
    When the cab car is heading the wrong pantograph is up - it should be the one at the very back of direction of travel all the time ;) the only exception here would be double headed freight services or those with highly inflammable cargo. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. beesfan7

beesfan7 New Member

Can't earn the RSN: Refurbishment Crew trophy as there appear to only be 8 of the 10 lights required.
    It seems people have gotten round this by collecting extra hammers and/or no trespassing signs but having followed the collectable guide on steam 2 of the extra no trespassing signs seem to have been removed so that's no longer an option.

Why go to the trouble of fixing the extras and not putting in more lights!!!!

As a trophy hunter this grinds my gears and seems to have been broken for at least 3 years!

• Like Like x 2
  15. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Yes, same problem on the short signals allong the route.

• Like Like x 1