PlayStation Having To Pay For All My Dlc Again

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by lug#9310, Aug 22, 2021.

1. lug#9310

lug#9310 Member

My PlayStation 4 Slim is telling me to buy my DLC again. It has been erased from my add-ons library. I have looked everywhere to find them but couldn't. My library nor my purchase history. I am very disappointed and the only way I could get them is by buying them back and I am not doing that. The only way I would get it is if Dovetail gave me the game key or other code to get them. I am very disappointed with this DTG.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
  3. carl15

carl15 New Member

Try deleting the whole game including all your saved data. Once you reinstall it, it should become available.

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

5. Me with a train

Me with a train Active Member

A fix has been put in place now, all of your addons should be available for download and be visible in the menu

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. smslomka

smslomka New Member

Where is the fix located? I still am in trouble and would like to go back to the old days.

7. colossus1875

colossus1875 New Member

Hey bud, trust me on this, I was in the same difs - so what the devs have said is right, reboot your PS4, go to TSW2 and push down on the D-Pad, at the bottom you'll see a link to the PS Store, go to that and on the right hand side of the screen you'll see 'add ons' go to this, the process might take a while but install these, even select a small one (preferably a route) and download that, once downloaded go into game and check, it should be there for you. Like I said I was in the same position and also probably the king of pessimists of the Earth, but it does work. :)

8. colossus1875

colossus1875 New Member

For the development team at DTG, thank you for all your hard work to get this sorted, I've been busy recently at work (in no other occupation but driving freight trains ) anyhow, my young lad was getting stressed out over it because the content was missing, when I found out there was a fix I followed your instructions right away. Job sorted and a massive thank you from me and my wife that we no.longer have a cross little boy to contend with!! 10/10 :)