Forest Hills

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jhonfrankford, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Jhonfrankford

Jhonfrankford New Member

I think we can all agree it looks a little strange when we drive past the Forest Hills station in the Boston Sprinter route as half the station is under ground and pitch black. Although the Forest Hills MBTA station isn’t used much besides the Needham trains that run every hour, it is a very popular railfanning spot in the Boston area on the NEC. I don’t know how difficult it is to add a station as a spawn point and add the platform lighting to a station but I don’t imagine it’s too hard. Myself and probably many others would love to be able to access the Forest Hills MBTA station! DC572EAB-ECE5-4FA3-A194-4C80A1893417.png

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Really excellent idea it's going to fit Rush Hour Theme because you have a Providence Line Train held up by a Needham Line train. Alternatively spawn at this station then operate the Needham Line train to hold a Providence Line train originating from Theodore Francis Green Airport railway station.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cxsmax#1736

cxsmax#1736 Member

dude even if they do that you can still not stop because its only used by needham line trains

4. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Well you can spawn at the 2 abandoned stations on LGV. So why can't we spawn at an active station, even if it is not served by Providence trains?

• Like Like x 1
  5. cbooth01

cbooth01 New Member

There are abandoned stations on the LGV route? Where?

6. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

In Marseille. 2 of them as a matter of fact