Xbox Lirr Loss Of Sound

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by gibsonaj1, Aug 28, 2021.

1. gibsonaj1

gibsonaj1 Active Member

Just finished the scenario Race Day Run and after changing ends at Hempstead any acceleration or braking sound were missing for the entire return journey. Was also missing in the first few minutes from Jamaica at the start of the scenario. Played on Xbox one s

2. EchoKilo

EchoKilo Member

Actually this happened to me on PC (Steam) as well. The M7 seems to lose engine audio every now and then, happens in both scenarios and timetable mode. I have seen this behavior before the UE 4.26 update as well, so it's not a new thing.

3. matthew.lee.02

matthew.lee.02 Member

Still an issue, seems to be a cross platform issue. Hope something is done soon because this is a major bug…

4. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I've had this issue as well. The audio issues still haven't been fixed and it's been nearly a year since this came out for tsw2. Also when passengers are sitting inside the m7, they seem to have shrunk and their bodies go through the seats with only their heads sticking out when doing a service in a custom scenario i made but in timetable mode, they sit normally which is odd

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021