Wonterail's Service Mode Timetable's

Discussion in 'Guides' started by WonterRail, Aug 19, 2019.

Tags:
?
  1. Keep posting them on this thread

15 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. Start a new thread

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. (Using this response as a test for future thread)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Luk396-e464

Luk396-e464 Active Member

WonterRail, you did a wonderful job! Thank you and congratulation for the timetable... the are amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  2. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

Thank you!

3. mr.aln663

mr.aln663 Member

Hi, I wanted to ask if a timetable is planned for the newly released route Boston Sprinter

4. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

Funnily enough, I am in the process of making one right now! But don't expect it to be released any time soon since I what to try and get many of the AI services on this route, and since you can't sit in the drivers seat of many AI services, I am having to resort to manually spawning in walking and taking the times for each service when they either stop at a station or complete a depot run, and this process takes a very, very long time, which is part of the reason why this timetable is taking a long time to make. But don't worry, it will be out eventually. I can't guarantee when it will come out, but it will one day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Der Uni

Der Uni Well-Known Member

Hello, i have convert the Times from my Site to a simple PDF (Quick and Dirty :D :D).
    Looks nothing spectacular, but you can Read all Times for all drivable Services...

There are still numerous services where you can drive as a passenger.
    However, these cannot be selected directly via the timetable Mode (WonterRail has already said it).
    These are also missing in this timetable.
    But still.... Have Fun... ;)

Edit: Ok, i have deleted my Timetable for Boston Sprinter in this Thread.
    I only wanted to help till you have your own Timetable ready...
    Sorry for that...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. WonterRail

EDIT: Don't worry, I can appreciate the effort to try and help, but like I said before, if you want to post your own timetables, do it on your own post. The last thing I want is hundreds of people trying to post their timetables on the same thread.

To give an update on the timetable I'm making, it's getting there. I still have a ways to go on it as their are still some services that need to be added, but I hope to get it out in the next week or so, depending on how long it takes to add all the AI services.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. WonterRail

Well.... It's done!

Out of all the timetables I have ever done for TSW/TSW2, the timetable for Boston Sprinter has to be the most difficult that I have had to contend with, taking over 3 weeks to make, but I think it's in a position that I can say that it's finished.

Included are all the driveable services included with the route (including the depot services in and out of Southampton yard) and I have decided for AI services to include those that travel a portion of the main route. These include:
    • Framingham/Worcester services that goes to the non-accessible platforms at Back Bay.
    • Needham services that go to Forest Hills.
    • Some AI Franklin services that don't stop at Readville on the way in or out.
    • One service that travels from the yard at Readville down to Attleboro to set up the 7:11 service from Attleboro to Boston South.
    • The services that come in and out of Pawtucket yard.
    This means that with all these services combined, this timetable that I have made has a total of 307 services.

Sorry it took a while, but I hope can help you navigate the route a little easier. As for a timetable for Riesa-Dresden, I'm going to wait until the Meißen branch update comes out and then I will do it all in one go, rather than doing it now and then having to update it when the update comes out.

Have a good weekend everybody! I'm going to get some rest now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. WonterRail

While waiting for the Meißen branch to come out, I decided to update the West Somerset timetable to reflect the changes made by the preservation crew to that routes timetable. These changes include:
    • Added some of the new services that came with the update which include the DMU services and the light engine move from Williton to Minehead
    • All services now have train identities which was added during the update
    • All services are now colour coded to show what set they are
    • Added a chart to show the locos available to drive on this route and what set they are allocated to.
    This timetable can be found on the very first post of this thread which is at the top of the first page.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sivn#4246

sivn#4246 Member

AMAZING. YOU ARE A STAR

10. jolanda

jolanda New Member

A very interesting topic around the timetable. I didn't understand how this works, so I ask in what way I insert a new timetable in the game. Is there a timetable editor in the game?

11. WonterRail

No you can't do that right now, these are just pdf timetables for the existing routes in TSW/TSW2. You can use the scenario planner to make something that resembles a timetable, but it's nothing like what you see in service mode right now.

Although I do dream for a timetable creator one day in TSW2, maybe the multi-timetable support feature is a first step towards that, but that is a discussion for another day.

• Like Like x 1
  12. jolanda

jolanda New Member

Thanks for your reply! :) Namely, I specifically meant the Cathcart Circle line route where at the terminals in Newton and Neilston I wait for departure sometimes for an hour .. I downloaded a pdf that will make my trip a lot easier. When I saw this topic, for a moment I thought that the timetable could be changed in the game, that is, adding new departures. Thanks again! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

Hi wonter rail, i know its a big ask butwill you be making a brigton mainline timetable? Or do you think we could ask Joe the master for it?

14. WonterRail

I am currently working on a pdf timetable Riesa-Dresden right now, but I will be doing one for Brighton Main Line once that one is finished. Which hopefully by then, the 313 will be out, which will add a couple more services to that route.

If you go to the very first post on page 1, I've put up a 'to-do' list, which shows what timetables I am currently working on right now, and what timetables I plan to do in the future, as well as changes to existing timetables already in TSW2.

• Like Like x 2
  15. WonterRail

Thank you for offering, but I think I can manage this myself.

• Like Like x 1
  16. WonterRail

Well this took me a month to make, but the timetable for Riesa-Dresden is finally complete and now available for download. Including the grand majority of the services featured with that route.

I have also updated two timetables with the follow adjustments.

Boston Sprinter: Added a missing service to the train-per-hour chart.

West Somerset Railway: Adjusted the page margins so now the entire timetable appears on the same page in both directions.

Both timetables can found on their respective posts which can be accessed from the first post on page 1.

Hope you enjoy this one. This was probably the biggest pdf timetable I have made for TSW2 so far...

…and nothing compared to the challenge that awaits me with making a pdf timetable for London Commuter. So allow me to get some rest before taking on that beast.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  17. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

The service you render this community deserves a medal. Thank you for all you do, I find many interesting and hidden gems by scrolling through.
    You might need a small team of willing helpers for the next one!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ben132465798

Ben132465798 Well-Known Member

This one might not be the nice but I hope to give you helpful feedback
    Hello WonterRail, I want to thank you for all of those timetables but sadly the Dresden one is completely useless for me. There is one big reason for it: When i want to drive on Hamburg-Lübeck I look at your timetable and see if it's a car transporter, intermodal or whatevery type of freight train it is. Sadly this doesn't exist and is simply put into "freight"
    I know there are a few moretypes of freight train on Dresden (Car/Intermodal/mixed-medium/mixed-long/tanker/General-freight and heavy // and Car/tanker/intermodal appear as empty service as well) But since there are sooo many different freight service I really looked forward for your timetable beacsue, if i would want to drive only a single type, your timetable helped me instead of trail-and-erroring which it is rn.
    And I only drive freight, so sadly this is useless to me.
    Though I did leave a like to at least appreciate your work for it.
    And please, don't feel offended, you do great work, but that one is just not for me and this is the reason why.
    Ben

19. WonterRail

Don't worry, I'm not offended at all. I appreciate the fact you called my timetable useless and actually gave an explanation for why it is (laughs nervously)

Ok, joking aside, to explain why I didn't colour code Riesa-Dresden's freight services this time around, allow me to give you a bit of insight into how I create these timetables.

Normally, when listing a service in my timetables, I will always go along with what is listed in the service selection of any route. When looking at Riesa-Dresden, there are two reasons why I did colour code the freight services this time around.

1. Every freight service in Riesa-Dresden is listed this way. As of right now, every freight service in Riesa-Dresden is listed as a freight service and doesn't give any information about what that service actually is. Now this won't be to much of a problem if it wasn't for one thing. None of these freight services are numbered. This is important for me as it makes the job of colour coding freight services a lot easier, mainly in terms of making the timetable look nicer by firstly not have that service be listed as 'whatever that freight service is' in the train identity tab, but also on the first page, I can list the colour codes for freight services as 'whatever that freight service is' rather than freight and then 'whatever that freight service is', which doesn't look as nice as the former I've just mentioned. On a timetable like Hamburg – Lübeck where it doesn't say in the description what that service is, because they are all numbered, all I have to do is go into the exterior cab and look behind me to see what I am pulling and mark it down as to what it's pulling. Now admittedly, I could of colour coded the freight services on Riesa-Dresden in a similar manner, but this leads me into the other reason why I didn't colour code these service this time around.

2. Normally when making these pdf timetables, freight is the last thing that gets added, as it's the most difficult part of any timetable as these services don't have timings. For a passenger service, all I have to do is go into the service, take the timings from it and repeat for every other service on that route. Here, I usually either A: Travel the entire service and take the timing at the endpoint and at any waypoint that's on that service or B: start near where a freight service is due and take the timing when it arrives. The later of which has become harder to do as freight services don't arrive when you want them too, so I nowadays end up just travelling the service and taking the time at the endpoint and at any waypoints that it may pass. On this route, that's for 112 freight services, and keep in mind, I've already done about 300+ passenger services before that. Now I do keep track for other services travelling around the same time as the one I'm traveling on, but even still, this is still a lot of work and some of these timetables take so long to make and I felt like just trying to colour code these services as well, would of given me too much work to do, so that was the ultimate reason why I didn't colour code Riesa-Dresden freight services this time around.

I'm sorry about that, I'm completely understand what your talking about and I do appreciate the fact you like that I colour code each service to tell which service is which. But in this case, I did feel possible considering the way Riesa-Dresden lists it's freight services and the fact I already had so much to do in making a pdf timetable out of it. I may consider changing this at some point in the future, but it isn't my priority right now as I currently working on a timetable for London Commuter (and that is going to be a while before it comes out as it's a lot of services to go through). But I will say, if DTG does add numbers of Riesa-Dresden's freight services, I would absolutely go back and add colour codes to each of those freight services as the whole process becomes so much easier for me.

Which on the last point, please make this happen DTG, please!

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  20. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Just found this thread. Absolute legend thank you. I prefer this to the service selection screen. Only suggestion from me is route duration where possible

21. WonterRail

Well... the moment you've all been waiting for has finally arrived. This took over a month to make, but it's now in a state that I am happy with and that I can finally release it. I give you the pdf timetable for London Commuter.

I've been making these pdf timetables for over 2 years now and this one is by far, the biggest I have made to date (as it's the route with the biggest timetable by some margin) and this one goes into so much depth. Featuring all the main passenger services that run the main route (including those from additional layers), the two freight services from East Coastway, the empty stock 313 runs and services to the various depots along this route (the ones that are at least accessible on this route). Plus, I've also put in a surprise in this timetable. To give you a clue, it's on the last page, that's all you need to know about it.

As for me, I'm gonna to take a break from making pdf timetables over the Christmas holidays, but I'll be back next year to update existing timetables that have had new services from updates/loco add-ons and create new ones for the routes that came out since London Commuter.

Have a good Christmas everyone and I'll see you in the new year.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 7
  22. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

You make some excellent work there mate, enjoy the break and happy Christmas to you

23. Luk396-e464

Luk396-e464 Active Member

You made a great work! Congratulations! Happy Christmas and new year...

24. Sgt Salt

Sgt Salt New Member

Well deserved break. Thanks for all your hard work making these. You have made the game 100 times more imersive for me

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  25. WonterRail

Hello everyone, I am back and ready for another year! I have begun by updated a couple of two existing timetables that have either had updates or now have a extra timetable via an additional DLC. These updates include

Bakerloo Line
    • Added 1938 stock timetable, which can found from page 20 on the existing pdf timetable (All services are included).
    • Simplified the timings on the existing timetable so they now show as xx:xx instead of xx:xx:xx
    Arosalinie
    • Updated all the timings to reflect the recent update that fixed the timetable (which means I can now called this timetable complete).
    • Added timetable that comes with the Rhb Anniversary Collection, which can be found from 4 onwards (Both timetables include all the services that run on the main route)
    • Added three new locations that have go via points, which also have timings for (Sand Depot, Untersax & Haspelgrube)
    These timetables can be access from the selection on the first page and you can expect more existing timetable updates as well as new timetables for the newly released routes soon.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  26. WonterRail

More timetable updates are now available for the following timetables

Schnellfahrstrecke Köln - Aachen:
    • Added new freight services that came with the BR 187 Loco Add-On.
    • Readjusted some westbound ICE/one ECS S-Bahn service timings in order to accommodate the new BR 187 services.
    • Reworked timings for some freight services to reflect the fact that some of them now start/end in a yard near Müngersdorf/Technologiepark.
    • Timings for when freight services heading pass Aachen while heading out as AI are now shown on the timetable.
    Rhein-Ruhr Osten
    • Added services that came with the DB G6 Loco Add-On (Those that at least run on the main route).
    • Colour coded the existing freight services, so now you can now tell what each service is.
    These timetables can be accessed from the selection on the first page.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  27. WonterRail

Now that all those timetable updates are complete, I have finally starting creating new timetables for some of the more recent routes. The first one I have finished is for West Cornwall Local, featuring all the services that run on the route, plus an additional section that shows all of the AI Falmouth Branch services around Truro.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  28. johnbirch#4603

johnbirch#4603 Active Member

So Salford, Horley and Earlswood really do not get any trains? At all?

29. WonterRail

Well... Yes, at least, for now...

This is because they are mainly served by Thameslink trains, which is why nothing stops at these stations at the moment (and why Horley only ever sees one train stop there a day, which is a southbound service bound for Seaford & Ore). But I feel like come the day this route gets a Thameslink add-on (preferably the Class 700), then we will see services stop at these stations.

• Like Like x 2
  30. WonterRail

Well, I have completed another timetable. This time for Tharandter Rampe, which includes all of the main services that run the route, the depot services around Dresden-Altstadt, the shunting services around Freiberg Industry and even includes a timetable for some of the AI services around Dresden (mainly the more interesting ones such as the IC/ICE/EC services and a couple of freight services that pass through the station in the morning).

I have also updated the Bakerloo Line timetable which now has the new services that came with the New Journeys Expansion Pack (There's only 3 of them, which is why it didn't take long for me to add them to the timetable).

Now before anyone asks, I haven't forgotten about make a pdf for Sherman Hill. But considering of nature of that route, and that a lot of time will be needed to make one out of that route, I decided to put that in the category of 'long-term project' and prioritise making a pdf for Tharandter Rampe as making one for that route is a lot less time consuming and can also help me catch with recent add-on releases after spending a long time making pdf's for the Rush Hour routes (Especially with Nahverkehr Dresden & London Commuter taking about a month each to make).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  31. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

I’ve been following this thread since TSW2 released, and only just realised I haven’t thanked you yet (probably because I’m too excited to get the timetable onto my second screen).

Your work has always been great for finding those hidden unique services, which for me massively increases the value of TSW.

It’s also been a great help in production of custom scenarios.

I cannot imagine how much work must of gone into the Rush Hour routes, let alone London Commuter, it’s a huge aid in locating 377 service numbers so that you can search them in game, as opposed to taking 10 minutes scrolling through them. As others have offered, I would also like to offer assistance with these in the future, although I understand that something like this is probably easier to do alone, but as we are getting busier timetables, I thought I’d let you know that I would be happy to help, should you want it.

What I am shocked to see is the attitude of some people towards you/your work, users who are leaving plainly rude & aggressive comments, it’s completely shameful behaviour.

In any case, massive thank you for your work from me.

• Like Like x 5
  32. WonterRail

Been a while since I've been here, but I finally have a new timetable for you all. This time from Harlem Line, featuring the mains services that run on the route (not include the yard moves as they barely go anywhere significant along this route) including a few AI Hudson Line services that either don't stop anywhere other than Grand Central or stops at Grand Central & Harlem-125th Street, but don't make a stop at Yankees East-153rd Street.

I have also updated the timetable for London Commuter with the following changes
    • Removed a timing from the 5U15 depot service that shouldn't of been there (Happens in the Brighton area of the route, but had a timing in for London Victoria where it never goes to. This updated timing has that timing removed).
    • Updated various timings to be more reflective of when trains actually arrive at certain stations (mainly for Haywards Heath/Preston park and one for London Victoria around 6:55).
    Hope you enjoy this one and look out for a timetable for Luzern-Sursee which will be coming soon.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  33. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

I can't thank you enough for the time you spend working on these timetables. I use them every time I play TSW. Do you have any progress updates on Sherman Hill?

• Like Like x 1
  34. Conductor B

Conductor B Well-Known Member

Most excellent and greatly appreciated, thank you! I concur with the sentiments above - the work helps me find those hidden "gem" services. I also use it to prepare custom "driver shifts".

Would you be willing to share the original Excel files (assuming that's the tool you use to prepare these)?

35. WonterRail

Another day, another timetable is complete. This time it's for S-Bahn Zentralschweiz: Luzern - Sursee, featuring all the drivable services available with the route (including the depot services) and also features the S9 services that run between Luzern & Emmenbrücke Gersag which are not drivable, but are represented as AI.

One thing I will note there is with this one, I decided that instead is using the service numbers listed in the service selection, I simply listed each service as either RE, S1 or S9 with only the depot services having the service number listed on the selection. This is to make recognising each service a little easier as I'm not a fan of the way this route lists it's service as just the numbers without telling from a glance (without looking at the description) whether that service is a S-Bahn service or an RE service (plus, those number don't even exist for the S9 services as they are not even drivable any, so that's why I took the direction I did with this timetable.

To give an update Sherman Hill, I have completed the basic structure of the timetable, (as in written down every service that's going to feature in this timetable ranging from the full line runs to short services to Laramine Cement Works and the Chemical Plant/Refinery at Cheyenne) it's just the matter of filling in the timings for each service, which is often the time consuming part as I have to find time in order to sit down and travel down each service in order to take the time from when the train either arrives at the end destination, when the train makes a stop along the route, or passes a go-via point near a major landmark along the route (In this case, the landmark is Hermosa as services either stop briefly there, or have a go-via point located around there) and some of that routes services can last from an hour-and-an-half to around two hours.

Now as much as I could just spawn in walking around the time a service is due to get to either an endpoint or go-via point and simply take the time when it arrives/passes, I feel like nowadays, it's doesn't quite give me as accurate timing as compared to sitting the entire service through and taking the time as I'm going along. But considering the nature of Sherman Hill, the amount of services it provides and more importantly, how long it takes to complete them, it was ultimately what lead me to put that route in the 'long-term project' category and priorities other routes that came along since that route came out, because if I was to just put all my effort into that timetable, it would just form a backlog of stuff I would have to do once I was done with that route ranging from making timetables for new routes that came out since, or updating existing timetables that have received new services from a loco add-on, and some of those routes I would really like to get my hands on as well, such as with the likes of Tharandter Rampe and Harlem Line.

This doesn't mean that I have completely forgotten about Sherman Hill, I have been doing it whenever I have found time for it and some timings have already go in for it (I often do several services at the same time in order to speed up the process of making the timetable), and I may find time to do it alongside making the timetable for Horseshoe Curve, but I might also what to focus on getting Horseshoe's timetable out first as the task of making that timetable looks a lot less time consuming compared to what the Sherman Hill is currently offering.

Now I know there are those who will inevitably say 'can I help you with Sherman Hill's timetable please?' and to that I say... thanks for the offer, but I'm going to decline it. It may be a challenging timetable to make so far (for reasons said here and for reasons that I will say once the timetables out) but I think I will be able to manage just fine on my own, it's just it might be some time before it finally comes out.

So to sum up, I haven't forgotten Sherman Hill at all, I will still work on it when I can find time for it, but don't expect to be coming any time soon. For now though, go and enjoy the timetable that I have made for Luzern-Sursee in the meantime.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  36. JustWentSouth

JustWentSouth Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the work you put into making these valuable resources!

37. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

I have a small suggestion for the Harlem timetable. Since there’s no destination PIS boards at Grand Central Terminal, there is no way to determine which platform a particular train is departing from. It would really help if you added the track number for departures from Grand Central to the timetable.

38. WonterRail

New timetable for Horseshoe Curve is now available. Featuring all the services that run the route, plus the one tanker collection service around Altoona.

Have fun everyone!

Attached Files:

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  39. 2814905894

2814905894 New Member

Hi,producer. I found that some services of Nora turns have missed, which are located between Allen and Blue diamond .

• Like Like x 1
  40. WonterRail

Hello everyone, I have a surprise for you all. I have finished a timetable for Sherman Hill. It's not the best I'll admit, but it will do for now. Features pretty much all of the services that run the route, as well as the services too and from the Chemical Plant at Cheyenne, the moves in and out of the Cheyenne Oil Refinery and the one coal service that heads out of Cheyenne via Track 3.

Sorry it took so long to get out, but I hope it's been worth the wait. As for me, I'm just gonna sit here and watch a countdown clock for when Spirit of Steam comes out (and before anyone asks, yes, I will be making a pdf timetable for Liverpool-Crewe when that finally drops).

It is true that I didn't feature every part of the Nora Turn from Clinchfield and to be honest, it's because trying to get the timings for each part of the service is incredibly difficult, as the service is constantly going back and forth, up and down the Nora Spur in places that aren't named anywhere on the map or don't even have a spawn-in walking point, making it hard to get a timing for that point. You also got to factor in that this service takes place in the dead of night, which that only adds to the challenge there. So in the end, I only did that service to the point it joins the Nora Spur and then left the rest of the service parts out.

It is something that I may revisit at some point in the future, but I won't make any guarantees on that.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2022
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  41. lachlan smith

lachlan smith Active Member

More Timetables for the Harlem line Grand Central to North White Plains and to Croton Harmon

42. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

There is no route for that to make a timetable of

• Like Like x 1
  43. WonterRail

I know alot of people have been waiting for this one, but I finallly finished a timetable for Spirit of Steam: Liverpool Lime Street-Crewe. Featuring all of the passenger & freight services (including a few AI services that blast up the WCML non-stop), as well as the various moves around Edge Hill and that one preparation service that happens at midnight around Crewe.

Even if we are now in a period where no routes are due for a while, I still have a few projects that I want to work on to fill the time. These include tackling the Bakerloo Line timetable expansion, as well as adding the updates for Hamburg-Lübeck's timetable when those inevitably drop, but I will also finally get round to making the expanded timetable for Köln-Aachen (that came with the New Journey's Expansion) as I found a way to do it that I can feel happy with. You'll see what I mean by that when I finally get round to doing it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  44. WonterRail

Well it's finally here, I know this has taken a long time, but I finally gotten around to making the expanded 'New Journeys' timetable for Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen. Some of the new features include.
    • Added all the new S-Bahn services (Including the AI S6/11 services, and a few non-drivable ECS moves in the morning and early evening) as well as updating the timings for the existing S-Bahn services.
    • Added the new RE8/RB27 services that use the BR 425 from HRR (Including those going eastbound that are not drivable)
    • Added the one IC service in the evening (As well as adding a section at the end covering the AI IC services at Köln Hbf.
    • Updating many services existing timings (Mainly the RE1/RE9 & some freight services) to reflect the changes made in the timetable or in order to accomodate the new services that were added.
    • Removed the Intermodal services as they are not present in the new timetable (They are still present on the old one).
    Now to go over how I have done about making this, the timetable is available as a new pdf, seperate from the main one already available. You can find it on the same post that the original timetable is on, which can be accessed from the first post of this thread or if you want to find it quickly, by clicking here. I've have done this to prevent the existing pdf being filled with multiple timetables that are exactly the same, as well as to seperate the two timetables apart, rather than just updating the old one (as there are noticable differences between them, which is why it took so long to get around to it and why I have done it in the manner that I have).

Hope you enjoy this one. If you like it this way, I may go back to all the other pdf's that have two timetables in them and seperate them out so they are easier to find as well, as I plan to do with the upcoming Great Western Express timetable updates, and it's also worth mentioning that this is how I plan to carry out the Bakerloo Line timetable expansion when that ultimately drops (As that is looking like it's going to be a seperate brand new timetable, rather than simply updating the old one).

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  45. WonterRail

So I have finally finished updating the Great Western Express timetable to reflected the changed made in the recent Preservation Crew update. Some of the changes include:
    • Added the two new cement services that use the PCA wagons from the Class 31 Loco Add-on.
    • Added the one new Aggregate service that happens early in the evening (20:05).
    • Added two passenger services (1 HST & 1 Class 166) that probably existed beforehand, but are now showing up in service selection.
    • Colour coded freight services to distinguish what type of service they are (Aggregate, Intermodal & Cement)
    • Added timings from when freight services pass West Drayton & Maidenhead.
    • Split the Diesel Legends timetable into it's own pdf that's seperate from the modern timetable.
    On the subject of that last change, I have gone back through any other pdf that had more than one timetable and split them into their own pdf's. This change affects these following timetables:
    • Rapid Transit (2017 & 2021 Timetables)
    • Bakerloo Line (Current & 1938 Stock)
    • Arosalinie (Standard & Rhb Anniversary Timetables)
    All of these timetables can be found on their respective posts which can be accessed from the first post of this thread. (I had to change the location of where you can get the Rapid Transit timetbales so you can both of them in one location, you can again find them from the first post, or for a quick way to locate them, by clicking here).

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  46. QNS Chris

QNS Chris Well-Known Member

WonterRail - I’ve been playing TSW for three years now and I’m just discovering your amazing work. Truly incredible that you’ve taken the time to give love and effort to this Herculean effort. I anticipate using your schedules on a go-forward basis.

Thank you!! Keep up the amazing work!

• Like Like x 3
  47. WonterRail

Unlike most timetables I make, which usually takes weeks to create, this one only took this morning to fully create. That's because it's the timetable for the updated Island Line that came with the Class 484 that came out earlier this week. Featuring all the services available with that route.

As the updated route is very similar to the old one with lots of changes, I have decided to place the pdf for it in the same post as the old Isle Of Wight one. This cane found by either accessing it from the first post, or for quick access, by simply clicking here.

• Like Like x 1
  48. Benjwri

Benjwri Member

Love your work, purely out of interest what order do you anticipate working on the 4(?) new timetables with TSW 3 releasing? (3 new routes and the new Bakerloo one)

49. WonterRail

Check the first post of this thread. There's a to-do list of all the projects I have planned and in what order I plan to do them, including making pdf's for the three core TSW3 routes, as well as making a new pdf for the expanded Bakerloo timetable and updated the Hamburg - Lubeck timetable with the new additions,

But I not gonna start on them until after the game fully comes out on Tuesday, since I want to make them when those routes have all the layers enabled on them.

• Like Like x 3
  50. WonterRail

Don't worry, it's coming. The timetable for the extended Southeastern High Speed is almost done and should be out by this months end. I've been working on that, as well as the timetables for the other two routes (KWG & CJP) at the same time. But SEHS's will be released first.

No work has currently been undertaken on either the expanded Bakerloo or Hamburg – Lübeck timetables. I will start on them once I've finished up the ones for SEHS and KWG (particulary for the former case, I've been waiting on the arrival of the New Journey's pack for TSW3, to see if that added any services to the new timetable, which (spoiler alert) it did.

• Helpful Helpful x 2