PlayStation Tsw2: Ps4 Southern High Speed.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by sistros, Aug 29, 2021.

1. sistros

sistros Member

hi.

My game keeps crashing somewhere between Stratford International and Ebbsfleet International.
    Any solutions will be gratefully appreciated.
    My console system (PS4) and game (Train Sim World 2) are all up to date and on the latest versions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Does this happen on a specific service?

3. sistros

sistros Member

only tried it with the 395 Javelin class so far on the London St Pancras - Faversham route.
    It happens in Scenario planner and timetable mode too.

If it helps I get this error code when I access the quick menu on my PS to close my game:

Error code: CE-34878-0

and tells me if I want to send a report to Sony.

4. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

CE-34878-0
    An error has occurred with the application.

- Close the application, install the latest System Software and game updates and restart the system.
    - If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive ("HDD") in your system, please re-install the original HDD.
    - If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to Settings > Initialisation and choose Initialise PS4.
    - if the error occurs with every application, or as soon as the application starts, please contact PlayStation Support.

I'd submit a ticket with the exact service number so the team can recreate it and see if it's a game issue or an issue with your console

5. sistros

sistros Member

Hi Tay95. Thanks for trying to help.

I think I will hold off totally initializing my PS and having to install everything on back-up USB especially if/since:

- it's only this one application causing the problem
    - others have been getting the same error code in the PS forums, experiencing similar crashes etc
    - everything was fine before the update.

I think I will take up your suggestion and submit a ticket though, especially since nobody from the tech team has come in to suggest anything or that they'll look into it.

Thanks again :)

• Like Like x 1