Post-fix Controls Aren’t Working Correctly, They Were Fine Before The Update

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by rustyknight07, Aug 29, 2021.

1. rustyknight07

rustyknight07 Member

Since the update and fixes it’s impossible to change the camera on Sand Patch Grade, AC4400. Also the controls are mixed up sometimes the classic ones sometimes immersive. Really annoying when sometimes the left stick is the reverser and sometimes it zooms in and out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DXR8002

DXR8002 Well-Known Member

This has nothing to do with the update, it was the same before. The trick is to choose which control scheme the game wants you to use before loading up then change it back once you're in the scenario or whatever.

3. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

please, reseat tour Control pad, they have a small hole un the back, reseat him and all came to normal. Past the Dame to me and that resolve mi problem. I am not chor ir fix yours but tu ou mau teu.

4. rustyknight07

rustyknight07 Member

I never had any problems with the controls BEFORE the update so it must be the update that broke it.

Also it isn’t just Sand Patch that has this problem, it’s the same on all routes that use the immersive controls.

FYI, I haven’t changed the control settings. The are on whatever the game defaults are.

5. rustyknight07

rustyknight07 Member

My controller works perfectly on every other game why would I need to reset it just for this one?

6. ace

ace Member

Resetting won’t solve anything. That’s really a game issue not a controller issue.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rustyknight07

rustyknight07 Member

That's what I thought.