Post-fix Add-ons Missing (27th August)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DTG JD, Aug 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

10th attempt, 5:17 PM EST on 8/31. I just completed a reinstall of the base TSW2 game and AFTER that installation, manually installing all 39 DLC. I still get the error message with these DLC in the error code: rsnbr155, lirrm3, dsnclass20, rtbr182, leipzigs2sbahn, tsw2westsomersetrailway, canecreekrailroad.

However I can also confirm Wuppertal is now working!

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. AlexEnGame

AlexEnGame Member

Romania,ps4 pro, digital deluxe edition.
    Still missing DB BR 182 and BR Class 20
    0 price on 182
    Normal price on Class 20 even if i already own that.
    Able to download both of them but still getting the error at the start of the game.
    Don't know about m3, the only DLC that i need to buy it

3. Railfan1985

Railfan1985 Well-Known Member

Update: class 20 shunter is now installed and working. Also shows in ps store as free. No such luck with LIRR M3

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  4. aarontheloner

aarontheloner Active Member

No confirmation yet on my end but am hearing reports in a group I am in of things working that weren't.

5. wildweasel48

wildweasel48 New Member

Seems Cane Creek isn’t one of them for me. Still says it needs updated.

6. lologs06

lologs06 New Member

I am from Argentina
    I have deluxe edition
    I cannot see Rapid Transit and have trouble with the DB 182
    I can download it but it doesn’t work
    The update message still appears

7. mjwilkinson827

mjwilkinson827 New Member

USA, regular edition
    Cane Creek
    Downloads off of the library but still gets the error in game
    Update message appears
    All other dlcs had reinstalled fine

8. tanner1251

tanner1251 New Member

[QUOTE = "DTG JD, publicación: 364694, miembro: 24920"] Hola amigos.

Lea este hilo y siga las instrucciones allí antes de comentar aquí.

Sony lanzó una solución anoche diseñada para brindar acceso a todos los jugadores a todos sus complementos comprados. Sabemos que algunos jugadores han completado los pasos descritos en el artículo vinculado anteriormente y les faltan complementos.

Si es usted, nos encantaría recibir información suya para poder diagnosticar cualquier patrón y enviarlo de vuelta a Sony.

¿Puede informarnos por favor?
    • ¿En qué país estás basado?
    • ¿Qué versión de Train Sim World 2 tienes (Edición básica, Edición de coleccionista, Edición de lujo)
    • Qué complementos aún te falta
    • El problema específico que está viendo ...
      • No está disponible para descargar de forma gratuita en la Tienda de la misma forma que otros complementos
      • Capaz de descargar, pero no visible en el juego
    • ¿Sigues viendo la advertencia de "necesidad de actualizar" cuando inicias sesión?
    Somos conscientes de los problemas con estos dos complementos:
    • Complemento DB BR 182 Loco
    • Complemento LIRR M3 EMU Loco

Solo comente este hilo si ha completado los pasos vinculados anteriormente. Gracias. [/ QUOTE]
    Hello, I am from Mexico, the psn that is handled is from the United States, I reinstalled rhein ruhr osten Wuppertal - hagen several times and it still does not appear, I can download and install it but it does not appear in the game, I keep getting the error of route not installed , even though if you download and install.

9. tanner1251

tanner1251 New Member

Hello, I am from Mexico, the psn that is handled is from the United States, I reinstalled rhein ruhr osten Wuppertal - hagen several times and it still does not appear, I can download and install it but it does not appear in the game, I keep getting the error of route not installed , even though if you download and install.

10. kilroy126

kilroy126 Member

I strill can’t play the same 8 routes I reported last week. I can honestly say this is total bullshit. It’s obvious DTG has no intention of fixing anything else they broke on the PS4 and this is completely unacceptable. They fixed a few things and then, as I figured, nothing. No fix and no refunds. I demand a timeline to restore ALL of what I paid for or a refund for all the unplayable content. I’m sorry it’s come to this because I love the game and I thank DTG for developing it but this has gone on long enough. This is robbery either intentional or through incompetence and the consumer should NOT have to pay for it. I’m sure DTG didn’t INTEND for this to happen and it’s not part of some big conspiracy but that’s not an excuse for depriving people of product they paid for. Contacting Sony about refunds. Don’t know if legal action is really likely and hate to see that happen but this is enough.

• Like Like x 3
  11. universal.chris

universal.chris Active Member

Canada
    Digital tsw2 base game.
    Followed steps and redownloaded from the add-ons. Most came back with the exception of West Somerset, rapid transit, and "Wuppertal" (Rhein Rhur Osten?).
    Still getting the in-game error for these.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  12. bowie87

bowie87 Member

Collectors Edition on Disc.
    Austria.
    BR 182 still missing, I get the pending updates warning.
    All other DLC is back.

13. ottselmaster

ottselmaster Well-Known Member

Someone from DTG going to tell us when this will be fixed? Surely the new dlc should be delayed until we ALL have our paid dlcs working?

• Like Like x 1
  14. photonmonkey

photonmonkey Well-Known Member

well they still ran the stream last night, I am only missing 2 locos now, although I would like them back please but I know other people still have a lot of content missing...... its not over yet!

15. james.caton

james.caton Member

I've just tied redownloading my missing content again this morning and I'm still missing Lirr m3 and BR 182. I'm also now getting concerned if these two will ever be fixed and i think there should be a timeline set for the missing content to be fixed or else there should be refunds given. I've waited patiently for 2 weeks and now i need answers?

• Like Like x 3
  16. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

I’ll never buy any more TSW2 content if the remaining pieces won’t get restored very soon. For example, why aren’t you updating us on the BR 182 situation?

• Like Like x 2
  17. aarontheloner

Told you. They don't care. Do I blame them entirely? No. Sony is notoriously bad about working with publishers on this kind of thing, but they really should have a timeline by now.

• Like Like x 2
  18. SAMiV

SAMiV New Member

Okay... I reinstalled whole tsw2 last night and that didnt help at all. Just now i reinstalled my 3 missing loco addons, but that didnt help neither. I'm going to put my info here again:

Collectors Edition? / Finland
    Addons not showing in game: DB BR 182, BR Class 20, LIRR M3

• Like Like x 1
  19. universal.chris

universal.chris Active Member

I know it's frustrating but I'm not as frustrated, I have most of my stuff back and can play those until the 3 I'm missing are restored. The fix came out and it fixed most things, I'm sure it takes time to communicate with Sony and figure out what went wrong (again), they'll update us when they have an update instead of "managing" the situation by just telling people what they want to hear and blowing smoke at us.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Turbojugend

Turbojugend Well-Known Member

TSW2 Standard Edition, U.S. Tried reinstalling West Somerset and Rapid Transit for the eighth? ninth? time this morning. Followed DTG's instructions to a "T". Still no go.

EDIT: Problem fixed on my end. I now have all of my DLC.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  21. morph147

morph147 Active Member

TSW2 Standard edition digital. U.S. I also tried reinstalling West Somerset and Rapid Transit at 730 am EST following DTG instructions and did not work.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  22. wildweasel48

wildweasel48 New Member

Following those same instructions, Cane Creek still says that it needs updated.
    US
    PS4

23. ottselmaster

ottselmaster Well-Known Member

Wow still no reply from them?

• Like Like x 2
  24. markselondon

markselondon New Member

I posted a message on here last week, I’ve done all the necessary instructions and I still can’t get my add-ons which are Scottish city commuter and the Southeastern high speed and Southeastern BR class 465. It just seems you have given up and don’t care. I’m NOT paying out again routes and add-one which I’ve already paid for.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

They are still talking to Sony for a New FIX...but at the moment nothing new to share...hope is before New route arrives everything will be fixed...

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  26. markselondon

markselondon New Member

Just wish someone would tell keep us updated

• Like Like x 1
  27. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

Its frustrating i know...i am still waiting to enjoy West Somerset after preservation crew did their work...

• Like Like x 2
  28. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

29. markselondon

markselondon New Member

Just power
    just powered off as instructed still asked to pay for Scottish City Commuter and Southeastern high speed and Southeastern BR class 465

30. wildweasel48

wildweasel48 New Member

Cane Creek is now working for me. That’s the last of it here as all is now working. I noticed the download size dropped to 2.4 GB from 2.6

• Like Like x 1
  31. aarontheloner

Will try when I get home.

32. SAMiV

SAMiV New Member

Bit of good news from my front here in Finland region. BR Class 20 is now working.
    Only 2 missing loco addons left for me. DB BR 182 and LIRR M3.

Finally some progress!

• Like Like x 3
  33. ber#3067

ber#3067 Member

Same in the uk class 20 working now put no db class 182 and llrr m3 not working still

• Like Like x 1
  34. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

I cannot make sense of it. From the beginning DTG confirmed themselves that the LIRR M3 and DB BR 182 didn’t work, so why do players still need to reach out to Sony? Logically, the data Sony would need to investigate should have been there from the beginning. It would really help if someone from DTG can come here and explain whether any progress has been made since the partial fix some days ago. Any optimism within DTG?

I’m starting to get the impression the team is getting distracted by what they said they wouldn’t talk about before this problem is fixed - Nahverkehr Dresden. My wallet isn’t throwing another dime at TSW before everything has been restored for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  35. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

One concern of mine is, it is all very well for us on good broadband speeds, spare a thought for those with really bad speeds, like living in Norfolk or the Fens in the UK. It is all very well being told to download everything again, with the presumption we are all on a high speed link. 2.4 gig for me is probably about 7 minutes. For others "I" hate to think! How many gig is all of the DLC's if you own the lot. It would be nice to think that people could apply for a blu-ray disc or disc's with everything on them.

36. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

borg#1850 my internet is pretty poor and it’s 3 hours for 27gb base only. Reinstalled too many times to try and help troubleshoot this ;)

All DLC installed for both 5 and 4 versions is just shy of 90gb each.

Can’t see a disc being sent out for those with poor internet.

• Like Like x 2
  37. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Friends, Good afternoon.

I received the instruction to reinstall the DLC's that weren't working for me by the "JD". I proceeded, according to the initial instruction of this e post and got the solution of those I have:

- Rapid Transit;
    - Rhein-Ruhr Osten;
    - M3 LIRR Loco.

• Like Like x 1
  38. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

Saw that some people were saying the LIRR M3 was now working so tried and am still getting the error message.

UK PS4 digital version, playing on PS5. Haven't tried the BR182 as though I purchased it for TSW2020, I haven't purchased the free version for TSW 2

• Like Like x 1
  39. aarontheloner

Sure there are minor issues but everything seems to be working.

40. jailbr3ak_acdc

jailbr3ak_acdc New Member

Update: Rapid Transit is now working for me! :love:

41. sergio volodstok

sergio volodstok Active Member

All DLC installed and working properly for me, finally! Make sure to restart your PS4 before the DLC finishes installing.

• Like Like x 1
  42. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

Have to say I do not think a disc would be sent, but it would be nice gesture if it was available.
    Glad you have yours all working. Makes me a little more confident to now do mine. Apart from the time taken to do it all.
    I was thinking if there is a way, if it was the configuration file that was broken, if it would be possible that DTG put into the next build that the game creates a backup of the configuration file, each time you exit the game. You could then just do a restore point like Windows. Just an idea.

43. photonmonkey

photonmonkey Well-Known Member

Just tried M3 and 182 yet again, no such luck still get the error saying not updated. UK Digital Collectors Edition PS4.

• Like Like x 1
  44. transport

transport Active Member

I am in England, upgraded to PS5 in the old way and I still have the PS4 version, working like it would on the PS4, collectors edition, I am missing Cathcart Circle Line, Southeastern High Speed, Isle Of Wight, Diesel Legends of the great Western, Southeastern Class 465 and Clinchfield Railroad They are not appearing in the shop whatsoever and no the error message is not appearing…Disc

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  45. markselondon

markselondon New Member

I’m the same as yourself but I do have Isle of Wight.

46. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Quick update:
    • All Add-ons should now be available, barring the LIRR M3 and BR182, which we're seeing are still having some problems outside of the Americas. Please make sure you are rebooting your console (hearing reports that taking out the plug may help) before redownloading from the PS Store.
    • The Collector's Edition upgrade should come today at midnight your time (Thursday). Please let me know if you have any issues after midnight your time.
    Thanks for your continued patience!

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  47. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

I have installed the PS5 version of collectors edition on disc but every time I try install the 3 routes that come with the collectors edition it says 'an error has occured', no matter what I try it won't let me download ECW, HRR and Peninsular Corridor.

48. DTG JD

Sorry, to clarify, this should be live at midnight tonight (i.e. 00:01 on Friday 3rd September).

49. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

Ah ok, so at midnight today I will be able to install the three collector edition routes without an error? Thanks :)

50. DTG JD

In theory - but please let us know if that doesn't happen.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.