Mastery Challenges Not Working

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dallas117, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

I don't know what's up but I can't for the life of me get the aggregate loading to work, it's stuck at 2 of 25 loaded. I just tried again to do several types of loading services, nothing seems to work.

2. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

This is for Cane Creek by the way

3. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

That's not the only one. I've driven over 1000km in the DB BR 406 but the
    masteries have only registered one run of 69 km. Have done 2 timetable runs in the AC64 on NEC BP but neither have counted towards that mastery. Seems most of the masteries are broken and DTG are struggling to fix them

4. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Mastery has never ever worked properly

5. NateDogg7a

NateDogg7a Well-Known Member

I ran into similar problems on SPG, with no loadings recognized. My solution was to log out of Dovetail Live, restart my Xbox (series S), then log back into Dovetail Live when opening TSW. Then it worked. Note that it is not enough to simply log out and then log back into Dovetail Live within the same gaming session; it only worked for me when I restarted my Xbox.

As far as masteries based on distance, it seems to me that, even following the above procedure, Dovetail Live will stop recording your progress during longer scenarios. I tried to save the scenario at the end and then restart everything. When I loaded the scenario and finished it, I got full credit for the scenario, but only the small distance I had driven in that game session was counted. Through trial and error I found that Dovetail Live was good for at least 12 miles, although I'm not sure if the cutoff is actually distance-based or is time-based. I ran that 12 miles a few times until I reached the distance requirement of 60 miles. For what it's worth, I had already driven hundreds of miles in SPG before figuring this out.

All for the Cumberland Farmers' Market. It wasn't worth it.