Is There Synchronization From Education To Journey Regarding Finished Tasks

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Samuel, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Samuel

Samuel Member

I finished a task in education(introduction some locomotive). And now when I open Journey it is not marked as finished. Is it a known behavior? Would be good to mark it also not to matter where it is finished?
    Thanks in advance

2. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

To complete something in the Journey screen, you have to select it from the Journey menu. If you do that item from the Explore tab, it won't count on the Journey screen as you didn't do it via Journey mode.

It's up to you whether you want to do Journey Mode or not - it's a playlist of tutorials, scenarios and selected timetable services with set weather patterns, it's mostly there for new players. You can still complete everything on a route via Explore and ignore Journey mode completely, it just won't be ticked on that list.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Samuel

Samuel Member

Yes, I fully agree with you. But for someone who likes to enjoy the game by playing and finishing tasks/routes and made them marked would be good to have this sync, because some of the scenarios are duplicated from Explore tab. And someone maybe wants to finish the same scenario from Journey but with their own selected weather

4. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

That's why they're not marked as completed, because if you choose your own weather (as opposed to whatever weather is assigned for the particular Journey timetable run) then it is not the same challenge/experience.

Cheers

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  5. PseudoStalker

PseudoStalker Well-Known Member

Because you can choose a loco from another route with less bugs and that will ruin any challenge at all.