Steam Sales

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nwp1, Sep 2, 2021.

1. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that the Steam selected sale of TSW routes and locomotives for PC will end at 5.59pm today!!!

The next steam sale is not until Halloween at the end of October, lasting for a couple of days.

• Helpful Helpful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Not that much of a sale, just a handful of items. I was thinking about picking up either Arosa or Cathcart but both still going full price.

3. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I picked up the 101 and loved it, I was considering the 363 but dont know if its worth it. German routes are on my radar but not the old ones at full price

4. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

Probably be Xmas or next March before you see Cathcart reduced, even at 50% off I won't be buying it until the awful station lighting is fixed and even then I'd have to think about it due to there being only the one train available on the route.

5. Jinoss17

Jinoss17 Well-Known Member

The 363 is, for me, one of the few DLCs that are worth at full price. The loco itself is pretty nice, but the timetables added to RSN are the real deal. Also RSN itself is a nice route despite its age, but not worth the full price.

6. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Well scary thought is that it's not that long to Xmas. Wife already knows I would like a Steam voucher as part of my gift (if I behave myself :cool: ) though it will depend what else is on sale or whether any of the new titles I have on my wishlist have actually materialised by then (like the American Motorcycle sim or that Trans Siberian Express game).

• Like Like x 1