Dtg Console Feature Request Please

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by shadowkid992, Sep 3, 2021.

1. shadowkid992

shadowkid992 New Member

Can we please get the ability to operate the bell via controller? When using the horn correctly through crossings it means a also requires a lot of interaction with the bell. On the new Immersion controller scheme (which I actually enjoy using) it could be put as Operations Shift + Direcrional Button Up. It gets just a little cumbersome trying to quickly point at the bell to operate it, especially in locos that don't automatically activate it, like the AC4400CW. If any one agrees with me or not please let me know. Cheers.

2. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

You can just press up on dpad xbox and PS4 to turn bell on and off

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Not with the immersion controls unfortunately.

4. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Honestly no matter how well they map the controllers you’ll never do better than having a keyboard plugged in, it makes a huge difference in terms of quality of life thanks to speeding up a few bits and unlocking additional controls.

• Like Like x 2
  5. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

That suck the Immersion is way worse than lassis in my opinion

6. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I disagree. While there are functions I miss from the old control scheme, it felt incredibly clunky and for me a scenario or tutorial requiring it is a massive turn-off and makes me not want to play it. The new control scheme is faster and easier to use, and that's a good tradeoff for losing some of the more 'in-depth' features the old control scheme had.

• Like Like x 5