PlayStation Bug On Peninsula Welcome Training

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by goochdog#5870, Dec 31, 2020.

1. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

I can’t finish the Welcome Training module . I get as far as using the external camera and then it tells me to press the triangle to return to engineering mode , but nothing happens . I return to interior but I can’t move out of my seat . The train stops at the next station and in just stuck in my passenger seat

• Like Like x 2
  2. DeStijl

DeStijl Well-Known Member

I am experiencing the same bug, on PS5, on all of the preserved collection routes. Never had it happen once when playing on PS4.

• Like Like x 1
  3. arjan.dik

arjan.dik Guest

that's a new bug for all passenger based preserved collection.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tubbst4r

Tubbst4r New Member

Not played it for quite some time, fired it up tonight to have a quick play around before I possibly grab some of the DLC from the january sale and I too have this exact same bug. It doesn't instil me with confidence I have to say as I had bugs on release and to think they keep churning out DLC but game breaking bugs still exist 6 months on, not acceptable.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. ccgg2012

ccgg2012 New Member

Did u fix it because only bought the game last week and it’s happening on a few not all of my tutorials San Fran Long Island and I think it happens on a German route it’s annoying considering they charge a arm and leg for the dlc should all be working fine we all should get some kind of reimbursement I’m new customer playing in January I see it happened to you in December spent nearly 100 pound on game and extras to get trapped in a tutorial joke if u ask me how can they not have fix this by now

• Like Like x 1
  6. kieranfarmer

kieranfarmer New Member

I have the same issue, also on PS5. I've just bought the game and all on sale add-on routes and I cannot get past the tutorials. One instance is on the GWR add-on, the initial tutorial asks you to return back to driver mode by pressing triangle but there is no response when you do that making it impossible to proceed.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. noonespecial#3435

noonespecial#3435 New Member

I'm use a PS4, and I am have the same issue. Thumbnail is attached.
    IMG_0191.jpg

8. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

This issue has been posted a few times now but you might have missed the previous replies, we are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.

• Like Like x 1
  9. noonespecial#3435

noonespecial#3435 New Member

Thank you.

10. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

It happens on all the preserved routes and none of the new ones

11. Alex Shelestov

Alex Shelestov New Member

In the great express I can’t return to my driver seat - there is “Can not drive service” alert. But I need to lock the carriage door to finish the scenario. I even tried to close the doors manually one by one but the scenario is still asking me to close them. This is the “Christmas Closures”. WTF?

12. rmnbrmv

rmnbrmv New Member

it has been more than a year and problem is still not solved :)

13. who

who Member

The workaround is to temporarily enable the classical control scheme in settings, so pressing the triangle button in-game has the desired effect. Then switch back to immersive controls.