Other Head Out Camera

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by skforce#5246, Sep 3, 2021.

1. skforce#5246

skforce#5246 New Member

Is not the "Head out" external camera view intended to always default to just outside the cab window each time one goes from cab view to external view? I find the function intermittent on Xbox, and non-functional on PC. On Sand Creek on Xbox, I find that sometimes the camera view works in this manner, whilst other times switching to external view will instead display wherever the external camera was last set. On PC, whilst driving on Sand Patch Grade, I find that "Head out" does not function in this way at all -- when switching from cab to external view, the camera always returns to wherever it was last set externally. Or am I not understanding properly the function of the "Head out" camera selection? Thank you!

2. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

On ps5 I'm finding head-out defaults to the standard camera view on preserved routes. On TSW2 routes it seems to be consistently head-out view. But haven't tried them all yet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. chrisvazquez7

chrisvazquez7 Active Member

As far as I understand it, the new "head out" camera is only on consoles. It's effectively the 3 camera that centers outside the cab window, and then you can move it around. On PC, the 3 camera hasn't changed. It will remember the last set position.

• Like Like x 1