Amtrak Ne Regional #66(boston-depot), Scenario 15/25 Leads To Closed, Inaccessible Shed

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by allanbowhill, Sep 6, 2021.

1. allanbowhill

allanbowhill New Member

BUG: Somewhere in the middle of scenario 15/24, there is an objective that requires you to drive into an unenterable building.

upload_2021-9-5_18-47-51.png
    upload_2021-9-5_18-44-18.png

Attached Files:

2. chrisvazquez7

chrisvazquez7 Active Member

There are multiple threads about this very issue. You can complete the service by manually changing the switches in the yard and using one of the clear tracks east of the building. Once you are clear of the lead south of the building, you can back into the building from the south side. Beware of other services though as they will not stop and sideswipe you if you are not quick enough getting to a clear track. (Or you can wait for all of them to clear)

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

yes is bug

4. allanbowhill

allanbowhill New Member

I think I am pretty well stuck. Parked trains occupy every track to the south and east of the building, exactly zero are clear. Tracks west lead through unenterable buildings too. Perhaps I waited too long for trains to come through, and they came and blocked the way on the east side. I will look around in these postings and see if I can get a usable workaround. Thanks for your replies!

5. LWDAdnane

LWDAdnane Well-Known Member

Not going to apologise for bumping this thread because it's shambolic that this is yet to be tended to by DTG and needs to be brought back up. Thank you for this workaround as I was pretty confused as to how this path that was set for me was inaccessible.

• Like Like x 1
  6. uvm0902

uvm0902 Well-Known Member

I completed this scenario, toured the depot on the other side and reached my destination.

7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

I did this on the xbox and when you followed the path correctly you will end up slamming onto the door