PC Passengers Blocking Aisles

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by railhub#5135, Jun 18, 2021.

1. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Can you please help me out and give me a reply as quickly as possible, in the LIRR and Bakerloo Line versions, from some stations, standing passengers get onboard. However, instead of only standing on the sides, they stand on the aisles which is blocking space for the player to move in passenger mode.

So the standing passengers when boarding are not only on the side but are also seen in the middle of the aisle. I have to push through them in order to get through. Can there be a way to click on a passenger so that he/she can move aside so that I am able to walk through the aisle.

This problem occurs in the Bakerloo Line and in the LIRR M7 Stock. I don't have a screenshot but I would like a reply ASAP so that I can fix the issue.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

We need a "get out of my way" button

3. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

So as you can see passengers are all over the place. They are standing on the seats, in the middle of the aisle. I need a way to fix this issue of passengers standing anywhere. It would ok if they were standing on the sides.

Attached Files: